Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2018 3:03 pm  #1


If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

So, I've had a few sessions of RI where I really felt the connection and I cried.  (I'm primarily using Lanie Stevens materials).  However, the majority of the time, I do the meditations, I don't necessarily feel like I've made contact.  Do I have to really have that feeling it every time?  Or is it enough to just do the meditations and trust in the process?  I don't want to overthink it so I would appreciate if someone could answer me.

Thank you!

 

7/01/2018 8:42 pm  #2


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

Personally, I don’t agree with Lanie’s approach to this. She makes it seem like you have to connect with another person and attempt to influence them into doing what you want. And then accept that your influence may or may not have an effect. That’s a very powerless point of view. As I’m sure you saw in my other post, other people are only projections who respond to what you believe. So to answer your question, you don’t need to worry about connecting with another person. You are already connected, you can’t be separated. So what would be the most beneficial is to forget trying to connect or trying to influence. Just visualize spending time with this person as if it is happening right now. Visualization is meant to give you the opportunity to spend time with the person in real time before it actually manifests. So treat it that way. And feel the feelings that go along with that. Feel as though you already have what you want. That approach will make all the difference.

 

7/01/2018 9:57 pm  #3


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

fizzy wrote:

Personally, I don’t agree with Lanie’s approach to this. She makes it seem like you have to connect with another person and attempt to influence them into doing what you want. And then accept that your influence may or may not have an effect. That’s a very powerless point of view. As I’m sure you saw in my other post, other people are only projections who respond to what you believe. So to answer your question, you don’t need to worry about connecting with another person. You are already connected, you can’t be separated. So what would be the most beneficial is to forget trying to connect or trying to influence. Just visualize spending time with this person as if it is happening right now. Visualization is meant to give you the opportunity to spend time with the person in real time before it actually manifests. So treat it that way. And feel the feelings that go along with that. Feel as though you already have what you want. That approach will make all the difference.

So I should focus more on living in the end and trust that it will happen, rather than trying to connect remotely to him correct?  I was doing a combination of everything...I primarily do self-love.  Next I do connection meditations (Lanie, Agnes).  Finally, at night I try to live in the end (Neville). 
 

     Thread Starter
 

7/02/2018 7:12 am  #4


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Personally, I don’t agree with Lanie’s approach to this. She makes it seem like you have to connect with another person and attempt to influence them into doing what you want. And then accept that your influence may or may not have an effect. That’s a very powerless point of view. As I’m sure you saw in my other post, other people are only projections who respond to what you believe. So to answer your question, you don’t need to worry about connecting with another person. You are already connected, you can’t be separated. So what would be the most beneficial is to forget trying to connect or trying to influence. Just visualize spending time with this person as if it is happening right now. Visualization is meant to give you the opportunity to spend time with the person in real time before it actually manifests. So treat it that way. And feel the feelings that go along with that. Feel as though you already have what you want. That approach will make all the difference.

So I should focus more on living in the end and trust that it will happen, rather than trying to connect remotely to him correct?  I was doing a combination of everything...I primarily do self-love.  Next I do connection meditations (Lanie, Agnes).  Finally, at night I try to live in the end (Neville). 
 

All you really need is Neville to manifest what you want. But, you can still do all 3 if you wish. Just make sure that you change your perspective on RI. It’s just visualization to enjoy what’s already yours. Same thing as living in the end. If you are trying to get or make something happen in one visualization, and then are acting as though you already have it in the next, that’s putting out two different vibes. If you’re in the “I need to make this happen” vibe, well you are enforcing the idea that you don’t have this person yet. The vibe of living in the end is that you already have it. That’s the one you want. There is no lack there.

 

7/02/2018 8:06 am  #5


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

fizzy wrote:

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Personally, I don’t agree with Lanie’s approach to this. She makes it seem like you have to connect with another person and attempt to influence them into doing what you want. And then accept that your influence may or may not have an effect. That’s a very powerless point of view. As I’m sure you saw in my other post, other people are only projections who respond to what you believe. So to answer your question, you don’t need to worry about connecting with another person. You are already connected, you can’t be separated. So what would be the most beneficial is to forget trying to connect or trying to influence. Just visualize spending time with this person as if it is happening right now. Visualization is meant to give you the opportunity to spend time with the person in real time before it actually manifests. So treat it that way. And feel the feelings that go along with that. Feel as though you already have what you want. That approach will make all the difference.

So I should focus more on living in the end and trust that it will happen, rather than trying to connect remotely to him correct?  I was doing a combination of everything...I primarily do self-love.  Next I do connection meditations (Lanie, Agnes).  Finally, at night I try to live in the end (Neville). 
 

All you really need is Neville to manifest what you want. But, you can still do all 3 if you wish. Just make sure that you change your perspective on RI. It’s just visualization to enjoy what’s already yours. Same thing as living in the end. If you are trying to get or make something happen in one visualization, and then are acting as though you already have it in the next, that’s putting out two different vibes. If you’re in the “I need to make this happen” vibe, well you are enforcing the idea that you don’t have this person yet. The vibe of living in the end is that you already have it. That’s the one you want. There is no lack there.

Ok. I want to make sure I'm getting this because I don't want to send conflicting vibes. If I look at RI as just sending love rather that should be fine right? I do like her meditations

     Thread Starter
 

7/02/2018 8:33 am  #6


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

fizzy wrote:

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:


So I should focus more on living in the end and trust that it will happen, rather than trying to connect remotely to him correct?  I was doing a combination of everything...I primarily do self-love.  Next I do connection meditations (Lanie, Agnes).  Finally, at night I try to live in the end (Neville). 
 

All you really need is Neville to manifest what you want. But, you can still do all 3 if you wish. Just make sure that you change your perspective on RI. It’s just visualization to enjoy what’s already yours. Same thing as living in the end. If you are trying to get or make something happen in one visualization, and then are acting as though you already have it in the next, that’s putting out two different vibes. If you’re in the “I need to make this happen” vibe, well you are enforcing the idea that you don’t have this person yet. The vibe of living in the end is that you already have it. That’s the one you want. There is no lack there.

Ok. I want to make sure I'm getting this because I don't want to send conflicting vibes. If I look at RI as just sending love rather that should be fine right? I do like her meditations

Sure. Sending love to the person who is ALREADY your significant other.

 

7/04/2018 6:11 am  #7


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

fizzy wrote:

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

fizzy wrote:


All you really need is Neville to manifest what you want. But, you can still do all 3 if you wish. Just make sure that you change your perspective on RI. It’s just visualization to enjoy what’s already yours. Same thing as living in the end. If you are trying to get or make something happen in one visualization, and then are acting as though you already have it in the next, that’s putting out two different vibes. If you’re in the “I need to make this happen” vibe, well you are enforcing the idea that you don’t have this person yet. The vibe of living in the end is that you already have it. That’s the one you want. There is no lack there.

Ok. I want to make sure I'm getting this because I don't want to send conflicting vibes. If I look at RI as just sending love rather that should be fine right? I do like her meditations

Sure. Sending love to the person who is ALREADY your significant other.

Yes got it. He's already mine. We are already connected. RI is just strengthening that connection.

     Thread Starter
 

5/17/2019 9:54 am  #8


Re: If I don't necessarily FEEL anything during RI, does it still work?

AlexBaf wrote:

Cigarette lighter does not work anymore, test with different 12v gear, as well as measured with multimeter, the 15A fuse is ok, where should I search for the error?

Whatever you desire, which I would suggest is stop smoking, 😂 you can summon it through your imaginal activity according to Neville. Lull yourself into a sleepy drowsy state, then while still in control, imagine yourself as you would be had you already achieved what it is you want. If you want a new job, see yourself being congratulated on a new job by a friend of yours. Keep the imaginal act short, and replay it as often as possible in your mind throughout the day and coming days. As you play the visions in your mind, allow yourself to feel the feeling of gratitude, of joy at already having what you want. Try to use your senses to really feel what you are imagining is real and most importantly, feel as if it is happening RIGHT NOW! This is without a doubt, one of the simplest and most effective methods of manifesting desires and once practised sufficiently will work.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (5/17/2019 4:38 pm)


Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com