Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2018 1:15 pm  #1

For real tho

LOA works !Β 

Okay so if you've read my posts, you would see that my boyfriend finally came back after a year of me trying to get him back and him ghosting me. It took me a year to gain control of myself and get rid of the neediness. I mean not to say that I don't feel kind attached and needy (still) but I'd say it's lesser than before now. I mean if you read my recent post you could see that I was still attached and needy and I just wanted results fast. BUT I managed to get a hold of myself and just snap my damn self back to my LOA reality.Β 
I was sad for two days but then I bounced back.
So instead of pining over my boyfriend and waiting anxiously for him to text me first or give me the kind of responses I want from him, I just let it happen naturally.
So lately I'd go back to fixating that attention on me by doing Agnes Self Love meditations and the H'oponono prayer, and just distract myself by doing the things that make me happy, to take my mind off my boyfriend. Then bam ! my boyfriend would text me. Heck, my boyfriend has been texting me first almost everyday now. I mean I'd have that quick 5 second desire of wanting him to text me each morning, and act as though my wish is fulfilled, like I would expect the text but I'd quickly forget bout it. You know what I mean?
And then bam, the text would come in.Β 
I'm still on working on trying to get my boyfriend to text me with sweet romantic responses or tell me that he wants to reconcile, but hey things take time. At least he opened up lines of communication and got back to talking to me now, and I'm super thankful that we're talking again ! We're definitely on our way to getting back together. I can feel it.Β 
Just gotta keep my head up and maintain the positive vibes !

6/29/2018 1:23 pm  #2

Re: For real tho

That's awesome! So happy for you.

Board footera