Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2018 1:43 am  #1

Hi I just have two more questions (and yes please a little help?)

I posted about my crush and the replies were really fantastic and helpful and like I said, he actually basically DID (initially) say he wanted a relationship with me, liked me and so on.  (Although like I said, he's currently "seeing someone" but he said that if things didn't work out he'd still love to meet, as you know. 

What bothers me though is despite him saying all that he's never texted first and I'm just wondering if anyone here has attracted someone who used to never text first?  To text first or even better attracted a relationship with them and when they did, the person DID now sometimes text first?  I think that's a big part of why I sometimes think it's hopeless.  You read SO many things saying if he doesn't text first he's not interested.  Yet he's said things that strongly indicate feelings for me and also well with what we know, CAN things like that change? 

The other thing I want to ask is about what Agnes Vivarelli calls "Birds Before Land."  It basically refers to when other guys (or girls) start to contact you even people from ages ago, they start to be attracted back before the person you're wanting to attract.  It doesn't always happen, but it CAN do.

Well, yesterday a guy DID contact me from 2 years ago, just an online guy I hadn't heard a peep out of but like what's the quality of the "birds?" This one is handsome but there were things about him and our interaction I didn't like.  So did anyone have (or know anyone who had) birds before land with guys (or girls, depending on the gender they are attracted to) they were like NO! about before they attracted the one they DID want? 

6/23/2018 6:27 am  #2

Re: Hi I just have two more questions (and yes please a little help?)

Athena wrote:

I posted about my crush and the replies were really fantastic and helpful and like I said, he actually basically DID (initially) say he wanted a relationship with me, liked me and so on.  (Although like I said, he's currently "seeing someone" but he said that if things didn't work out he'd still love to meet, as you know. 

What bothers me though is despite him saying all that he's never texted first and I'm just wondering if anyone here has attracted someone who used to never text first?  To text first or even better attracted a relationship with them and when they did, the person DID now sometimes text first?  I think that's a big part of why I sometimes think it's hopeless.  You read SO many things saying if he doesn't text first he's not interested.  Yet he's said things that strongly indicate feelings for me and also well with what we know, CAN things like that change? 

Someone else may be able to give you personal experiences with this, but what I can tell you is that it’s entirely possible to manifest a relationship with someone who doesn’t text first. “If he doesn’t text first he’s not interested” is just a story you’re buying into. It holds no truth in itself. What determines whether this is true or not, completely depends on what YOU believe. He is just a projection in your reality and you create feelings for you in him through what you believe to be true about him. It has nothing to do with his previous or current actions.

Athena wrote:

The other thing I want to ask is about what Agnes Vivarelli calls "Birds Before Land."  It basically refers to when other guys (or girls) start to contact you even people from ages ago, they start to be attracted back before the person you're wanting to attract.  It doesn't always happen, but it CAN do.

Well, yesterday a guy DID contact me from 2 years ago, just an online guy I hadn't heard a peep out of but like what's the quality of the "birds?" This one is handsome but there were things about him and our interaction I didn't like.  So did anyone have (or know anyone who had) birds before land with guys (or girls, depending on the gender they are attracted to) they were like NO! about before they attracted the one they DID want? 

I don’t think there’s generally any specific quality. If you don’t want a relationship with this guy, you don’t have to have one with him. If you’re going for specific, then he isn’t some end result that you are forced to settle for. The end result is your specific person. Which will manifest eventually if you truly believe all is possible and continue with the work.

6/23/2018 7:15 am  #3

Hi fizzy. He is my partner but distant lately. Is there any proven method to change him? To make him come back to me? I asked him why he has changed yet he said i was the one who have changed. 😖😖

6/23/2018 7:27 am  #4

madone87 wrote:

Hi fizzy. He is my partner but distant lately. Is there any proven method to change him? To make him come back to me? I asked him why he has changed yet he said i was the one who have changed. 😖😖

You create change in him by living in the wish fulfilled. So, through feeling like you have what you want with him already and ignoring anything that suggests otherwise. Whatever you believe to be true about him is how he will show up in your reality.

6/24/2018 3:20 am  #5

Fizzy you're amazing.  I read your replies and will re-read them.  
YES! I am open to the "someone better" coming along but not to settling for someone I'd be less attracted to or whatever else.
I had another birds before land with someone who has not been even a little flirty for 3 months suddenly try to seduce me LOL.

I love your replies so much.  Very helpful.

6/24/2018 6:17 am  #6

Athena wrote:

Fizzy you're amazing.  I read your replies and will re-read them.  
YES! I am open to the "someone better" coming along but not to settling for someone I'd be less attracted to or whatever else.
I had another birds before land with someone who has not been even a little flirty for 3 months suddenly try to seduce me LOL.

I love your replies so much.  Very helpful.

Thank you!

You don’t even have to be open to someone better coming along if you don’t want to be. There’s no outside entity choosing who you should or shouldn’t be with. It’s all you. If you want this specific guy, you can absolutely have him. But of course, being open to it being him or someone else is perfectly fine, too.

Glad you’re having success lol, and that I could help

Board footera