Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2015 11:05 am  #11

Re: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS -lets cheer this forum up!!

Cheers, people! Hang in there. The journey will have highs and lows, but once you hit your stride, it will be VERY difficult to get low again. It has taken months for me to get to this "knowing" feeling I can't quite describe. Different timing for each individual, of course, but just know that universe does indeed have your back. Dive in, my friends!

12/10/2015 12:54 pm  #12

I can't speak for others, but I think most people including myself have gotten a little negative because we wanted our loves back by the holidays.  I honestly think once the holidays pass, people will.get back to being positive.

You guys see my threads, even with all that I still know I'll get my love back.  But now I'm not focusing on a timetable.  I've been pretty good this week. And I expect next week will be even better

12/10/2015 1:16 pm  #13

The Batman wrote:

Cheers, people! Hang in there. The journey will have highs and lows, but once you hit your stride, it will be VERY difficult to get low again. It has taken months for me to get to this "knowing" feeling I can't quite describe. Different timing for each individual, of course, but just know that universe does indeed have your back. Dive in, my friends!

Well said Batman. Great positive words my friend

Last edited by Allgood (12/10/2015 1:17 pm)

12/11/2015 4:20 pm  #14

Happy holidays everyone! Wishing you all the best!

12/11/2015 5:52 pm  #15

did somebody mention cookies?? Β lol Β  I think I will try to manifest a lovely Christmas cookie Β  Β 

12/12/2015 4:57 am  #16

In Australia we don't have real Christmas trees, so we buy fake ones and we spray this fragrance that is supposedly "identical" to the smell of the trees 🌲 😜

I have been collecting gifts for my babies over the last few months, and I think I am almost more excited than them eeeeeek!!!!! I just want to give them the presents now so that I can see their eyes light up and their little dimples as they laugh and dance around. I LOVE Christmas, it's so completely magical!

One day I'm going to manifest a beautiful white Christmas though, as it is so hot in Australia that we sit around in our swimmers and eat seafood at the beach 😊 There's something so beautiful about the snow..

Oh. And Christmas cookies... I had a cookie fail lol. I made the dough and then ate almost all of it before I managed to cook any biscuits! πŸŒˆπŸ’–

Last edited by Cherished (12/12/2015 4:58 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/12/2015 5:37 am  #17

LoveYourself wrote:

Lol cherished @ cookie fail love the idea of manifesting snow - "and it's freak weather here in Australia, it's snowing!" Lol.
My cousin lives in Australia so I'll look out for her weather report and then I will know it's u

Β 
Surely I can do it, right?! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/12/2015 11:57 am  #18

One of the best presents I could have had this year was to find all of you amazing people. You guys rock! Merry Christmas to you all!

12/12/2015 12:00 pm  #19

Salome wrote:

One of the best presents I could have had this year was to find all of you amazing people. You guys rock! Merry Christmas to you all!

Likewise . what lovely words ! Have a beautiful time my friend

Board footera