Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2015 5:17 am  #1

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS -lets cheer this forum up!!

Hi everybody,
Your friendly Irish buddy here with something I think alot of you you need to hear!!!

We are all here to help ourselves and others on the wonderful and exciting paths we desire.

I think it's pretty obvious the mood has been abit low of late on here in general so I'd like to add some positive vibes to you all.

The universe has already given us so much. Look at where you are at the this point. We have so much to be greatful for!!!

Impatience and fear seems to have a strong hold on alot of people here. Let it go!!!! Release it . don't let your mind get cluttered with doubts and don't be alarmed if your going through big changes. Relax and have faith. I can't stress that enough.!!

I'm no guru at LOA but I know the key principals of the law.

I think you all are very aware of the key principals too but you don't fully trust them .

The most important element is self love  and its very obvious to why if you just  spend 5 minutes to study this. .

No one else matters only you!!!. When you get to that point  then the universe is yours!!

Of course it's not easy to begin with as we have spent years in default but we have to start now!!.

There is litterly hundreds of posts on here to tell you what you want to know.

Keep a diary and write in it everyday as much detail as you can .

Elimate all doubt and trust the LOA.. Self love will make your life so much better so jump onboard and enjoy the ride.

Love you all
Alan

12/10/2015 5:20 am  #2

Re: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS -lets cheer this forum up!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

xoxoxo

~ Love knows no distance... ~

12/10/2015 5:45 am  #3

I LOVED reading this, thank you so much! I don't want to be Christmas Cheering all by myself?!?! There is SO much to be thankful for and excited about and happy with! Lots of people need to get back on track- and the only problems I see are really either:
1. Lack of self worth/love/confidence
2. Lack of faith in LOA

LOA is working constantly, ALWAYS bringing you what you are a match to vibrationally. Some of you are lining up with joy.. and miracles will abound for sure! But some of you  are lining up in the wrong line altogether!

We are a lovely bunch of deliberate creators, if ANYONE should be having a blast this Christmas, it's US!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/10/2015 6:08 am  #4

I believe anyone can achieve anything but if someone doesn't want (pushed you away 3 times) you. Why would you want them back?

~Ni-_colel~

12/10/2015 6:48 am  #5

bblc wrote:

I believe anyone can achieve anything but if someone doesn't want (pushed you away 3 times) you. Why would you want them back?

Please respect the positive nature of this post . there's absolutely no need to bring your negativity out again. Iv seen your posts and they are all full of doubt and self pity. . . I feel your pain but its all self inflicted. You need to understand that . please private message me if you need to chat but please try at least to respect other people on here who are trying their best .

12/10/2015 6:50 am  #6

bblc wrote:

What has this got to do with Christmas Cheer?! Seriously!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/10/2015 7:01 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

bblc wrote:

What has this got to do with Christmas Cheer?! Seriously!

Absolutely honey. My thoughts exactly

12/10/2015 8:06 am  #8

Thank you Dear Alan      Christmas is a difficult time  for many people   but we are all in this together    None of us are alone.  We have each other  and  the true Belief that  our desires are waiting for us..  I declare that for me  Christmas will be a joyful time    a time of giving  and MIRACLES 
Remember when we were little     we BELIEVED that Santa would come  We KNEW that the gifts would be there     it was a given      NOW is the time for all of us  to  regain that childhood FAITH 
It is 8 AM here    Everyone around the world   have a wonderful day!!!!

12/10/2015 9:51 am  #9

Thank you!! This forum needs some uplifting now! First Xmas party starts tonight for me 🍾🍸🍷

Love yourself before you love others 💖

12/10/2015 9:58 am  #10

MrsPlaha wrote:

Thank you!! This forum needs some uplifting now! First Xmas party starts tonight for me 🍾🍸🍷

Have a fantastic time tonight and focus on you having fun OK x

Board footera