Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2018 8:40 pm  #11

Re: What do I do?

fizzy wrote:

madone87 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Don’t worry about anything he’s saying or doing and just live in your wish fulfilled. It seems like you are creating partial manifestations of what you want, and that you aren’t creating your desired result because you are stopping to analyze what they may mean. He only reflects back what you project onto him and you are the one who gives meaning to everything. So none of this really matters. Always just live in the end.

Hi Fizzy
Just stop giving meaning to what he says or does in order to live in the wish fulfilled?

Yes, I’m saying here don’t worry about trying to figure out what things may mean if your desired end result has not manifested yet. All of the weird things that may be happening at the moment could be leading up to your end result and it’s sort of a waste of time to try and figure them out. Just live in your wish fulfilled until you have the full manifestation of it. Everything will sort itself out to give you the result that you want.

Thanks Fizzy. I was in a situation where he's not responding to my messages and sorts. He said to me that I better find happiness elsewhere if I'm not happy with him. So all these nonsense is actually a stepping stone for me to achieve my end result? 

6/25/2018 10:31 pm  #12

madone87 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Hi Fizzy
Just stop giving meaning to what he says or does in order to live in the wish fulfilled?

Yes, I’m saying here don’t worry about trying to figure out what things may mean if your desired end result has not manifested yet. All of the weird things that may be happening at the moment could be leading up to your end result and it’s sort of a waste of time to try and figure them out. Just live in your wish fulfilled until you have the full manifestation of it. Everything will sort itself out to give you the result that you want.

Thanks Fizzy. I was in a situation where he's not responding to my messages and sorts. He said to me that I better find happiness elsewhere if I'm not happy with him. So all these nonsense is actually a stepping stone for me to achieve my end result? 

Yes, it could be. If you have a desired end result and it hasn’t manifested yet, then what you are seeing from him now doesn’t matter. Don’t focus on it. Only continue to focus on what you want as though you have it already.

6/25/2018 11:06 pm  #13

fizzy wrote:

madone87 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Yes, it could be. If you have a desired end result and it hasn’t manifested yet, then what you are seeing from him now doesn’t matter. Don’t focus on it. Only continue to focus on what you want as though you have it already.

People say to not think about what you want all the time, but when you go around pretending that you have it, isn't that the opposite? I'm confused I'm not sure what to do.. today's a rough day I'll admit

6/26/2018 12:06 am  #14

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

madone87 wrote:

People say to not think about what you want all the time, but when you go around pretending that you have it, isn't that the opposite? I'm confused I'm not sure what to do.. today's a rough day I'll admit

You don’t go around pretending and it doesn’t matter how much you do or don’t think about what you want.

It’s the perspective you take on that matters. If you had the relationship you want with your guy right now, what would you be thinking? What would you be feeling? That’s exactly what you want to create inside yourself right now.

You might be thinking about how much you love that he is yours. You might be thinking about a trip you want to take with him. Or what Christmas will be like this year now that he is your boyfriend. All of your thoughts and feelings should be coming from the perspective that he is already yours. That is living in the end. That’s how it’s done.

If he was your boyfriend right now, you could think about him at every moment of the day. Or you could think about him not at all. It wouldn’t matter, would it? Would he suddenly stop being your boyfriend because you had 16 thoughts about him today? Um, no. That’s silly...

See what I mean? And if you feel like you are pretending while living in the end, then you are missing the point. You don’t have to pretend to have what you already have. That subtle difference matters. You already have what you want, so now what? Capture those thoughts/feelings/beliefs entirely.

6/26/2018 12:11 am  #15

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

You don’t go around pretending and it doesn’t matter how much you do or don’t think about what you want.

It’s the perspective you take on that matters. If you had the relationship you want with your guy right now, what would you be thinking? What would you be feeling? That’s exactly what you want to create inside yourself right now.

You might be thinking about how much you love that he is yours. You might be thinking about a trip you want to take with him. Or what Christmas will be like this year now that he is your boyfriend. All of your thoughts and feelings should be coming from the perspective that he is already yours. That is living in the end. That’s how it’s done.

If he was your boyfriend right now, you could think about him at every moment of the day. Or you could think about him not at all. It wouldn’t matter, would it? Would he suddenly stop being your boyfriend because you had 16 thoughts about him today? Um, no. That’s silly...

See what I mean? And if you feel like you are pretending while living in the end, then you are missing the point. You don’t have to pretend to have what you already have. That subtle difference matters. You already have what you want, so now what? Capture those thoughts/feelings/beliefs entirely.

I use pretending as a form of acting as if, especially with my desired appearance, while "pretending" I have my desired curly hair right now when I type this, it's hard for thoughts to come in that are negative! 😂

6/26/2018 3:43 am  #16

fizzy wrote:

madone87 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I really hope I can put myself in the " have it already " mode. It's frustrating when dealing with all these mess.

Board footera