Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2018 8:33 pm  #1

Thoughts...

Today I was going through deleting old calls in my call log on my phone. Some of the ones I was deleting were calls from my ex because even though I am trying to attract him back, it makes me sad to see the old phone calls there.  Silly, I know, but I feel like when I saw his name there it would put me in a low vibe state so deleting them would help keep me higher vibe.  

Anyway, thanks to touchscreen technology, as I was trying to delete I ended up calling him instead.  The good news is he called me back.  The bad news, I missed his call.  The next good news is it started a texting conversation.  I don't want to start to get my hopes up too high, but this could be considered progress, right?  Or am I just stretching because I want it to BE a sign and progress in the right direction?

Thank you so much for any input any one has for me! 

6/17/2018 10:43 pm  #2

Re: Thoughts...

RedString34 wrote:

Today I was going through deleting old calls in my call log on my phone. Some of the ones I was deleting were calls from my ex because even though I am trying to attract him back, it makes me sad to see the old phone calls there.  Silly, I know, but I feel like when I saw his name there it would put me in a low vibe state so deleting them would help keep me higher vibe.  

Anyway, thanks to touchscreen technology, as I was trying to delete I ended up calling him instead.  The good news is he called me back.  The bad news, I missed his call.  The next good news is it started a texting conversation.  I don't want to start to get my hopes up too high, but this could be considered progress, right?  Or am I just stretching because I want it to BE a sign and progress in the right direction?

Thank you so much for any input any one has for me! 

I'd take it as a promising start, I don't know your situation but he obviously has no bad feelings towards you!
Live in the wish fulfilled. It'll come to you. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/18/2018 5:13 am  #3

This mad me smile, you started talking RedString, if you enjoyed it and have a nice conversation then thats great!

Well done, keep it up :D

6/18/2018 6:18 am  #4

As an update, we have tentative plans to get dinner early next week.  I'm very excited but more grateful to my bumbling fingers last night to accidentally call him!  

Thank you, everyone, for your response!

6/18/2018 9:24 am  #5

Amazing stuff RedString!! So happy for you, keep up the good feeling thoughts and enjoy yourselves!!

6/21/2018 6:30 pm  #6

That's amazing! Accidents do happen lol and like they say things happen for a reason. I'm glad that you got a positive response, wishing you light and love.

Lisa 🧚‍♀️

Board footera