Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 5:40 pm  #1

Update ? Heh

Hi guys,Β 

I've an update ! Well, it's not really a big deal, but it's still an update. A small one I might add.Β 
So it's been almost a year now since my boyfriend and I broke up and last talked. If you read my old posts, you'll see my story.Β 
But anyway, he ghosted me and got a new girlfriend and then broke up with his girlfriend yada yada. While he was in that relationship with another girl, I decided to deactivate my social media just so I would stop myself from stalking them and focus on me.Β 
Every morning I would do Agnes's self love meditations and the H'oponono prayer, because I felt like I needed to alleviate the anxiety and heartbreak I was feeling. I didn't even visualize at all. All I did was Agne's self love meditations and her 'send unconditional love' meditation. That's it.Β 
I started feeling good about myself, felt more calm and collected. In fact, my friends said I'm much more calm now and in fact, i barely talked about my boyfriend like how I used to. i mean sure I'd bring up his name here and there but nothing too crazy.Β 
So, after 3 months of social media hiatus, I decided to go back on social media and surprisingly, i didn't feel as needy as I used to be. I stopped having this need of wanting to 'impress' him or get his attention through my Instagram stories. fyi, we're only friends with each other only on Instagram, so that's the only way he could see my stuff.Β 
Anyway, a week ago, after I posted my about my happy outings with my friends on my Instagram story (mind you this time, i didn't post it out of spite, i posted about my outings because I was genuinely having a good time with my friends) and of course, he viewed them !
So... while I was out laughing and having a good time with my friends, SURPRISE! I got a Snapchat friend request from my boyfriend. Boy, was I shocked ! It took him this long to add me on Snapchat ! Again fyi, throughout the 1 year that he ghosted me and me trying to reach out to him, i have attempted to add him on Snapchat but he rejected the request.Β 
So this time, HE is the one that added me first on Snapchat. I know it isn't really a big update, but hey it's progress! Sure he still hasn't reached out to me yet but I have a huge feeling he will soon. Heck, I know he will ! My boyfriend is on his way back to me, I'm positive about it.Β 
Oh ! and for the during the 3 months of me just focusing on healing myself, I saw his name everywhere ! Like they kept popping up randomly, I take these as signs but not gonna dwell on them. Heck, even this morning I got a package and on the box, it had a note from UPS that said 'package cared by: Z***Β  (my boyfriend's first name)
isn't that weird?!Β 

Anyway, i'm just gonna keep believing, keep focusing and healing myself and keep distracting myself with the things and people that make me feel good. 'Cause I believe and know for a fact that my boyfriend is coming back to me soon.
I don't know if I should start visualizing? what do you guys think?

I'll keep ya'll posted !Β 

6/14/2018 4:30 am  #2

Re: Update ? Heh

Yaay! Happy for you. Keep up the positive vibes.😘

6/14/2018 5:46 am  #3

Amazing LuckyGirl!

Great, happy and uplifting story! You took the biggest step and focused on yourself and look what happened! Great stuff, I'm sure he will further reach out very soon :D

If visualizing makes you feel good then go for it! Live in the end result :D

Keep it Going!

6/14/2018 1:02 pm  #4

Woohoo!

6/15/2018 12:24 am  #5

That's great! I am so happy for your success. Thank you for sharing this update. I just came across this post, and I think I needed to read your encouraging update tonightΒ 

Board footera