Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 9:17 am  #1

Success story update

I know I haven’t been here in forever. I suppose when you get what you want you sort of stop coming on here as much but I wanted to sprinkle hope in someone’s day.

Aust and I bought a beautiful house together a month ago! He’s got an amazing job and I started my own successful business. We’re wanting to get married in the next couple of years. This is coming from a guy that told me a few years ago that he was never gonna love me and a bunch of other horrible things, didn’t want to settle down or get a job.

I’m really, really happy. It all came together when I focused on myself and not him so much. Anyway, good luck to you all 💖

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

6/13/2018 9:38 am  #2

Re: Success story update

LOVE IT!

Amazing MorganRose, such an inspiration! Have you written your full story on here?

So happy to hear your great new, keep it going :D

Thanks for inspiring us all

Much Love

6/13/2018 9:39 am  #3

Yes! If you go to my profile and look through past posts you can see my entire journey from start to finish

6/13/2018 10:04 am  #4

I've just been reading through your story! Amazing Morgan! So awesome, very well done. 

I love how you just relaxed and let go and it all came together so fast for you :D

Can I ask, I saw you mention that at one time you realized that you haven't been in the Vortex but were just 'riding high' and getting so close. How did you come to realize this difference? I often feel that I am riding high daily, see signs and synchronizations everywhere etc, but now you got me thinking whether Im actually in the Vortex haha.

Thanks

6/13/2018 10:13 am  #5

So for me I know I’m in it when it just feels right. Not exactly excitement. I’m happy, but it just feels normal not leaving me all jittery. I always knew Aust and I were going to get married from the moment I met him. It’s annoying to hear but self love made a difference. I feel pretty and like a wonderful person, quite the catch. I put Aust on a pedestal for years and that’s why things never aligned. Once I felt like an equal he chased me. We actually broke up briefly last year. Timing was off. City was wrong. He wasn’t working or being supportive. It kicked him in the ass and he bought us a house and got an amazing job because he wanted to make this work for real. Not every journey is 100% smooth and I trusted that.

6/13/2018 10:23 am  #6

Sounds so calm and just full of pure love. I have defnitely raised my vibration, and I feel might happier in general. I have moments throughout the day when I Ifocus on my desires and just feeling good and get tingling and excitement all over my body and it's amazing.

I totally agree with the Self Love, I put it off for so long because I thought that I already loved myself.....but now I know that was just ego. It really does make a difference doesn't it, my confidence has increased, people are noticing me more in the street, I even find myself looking in the mirror at myself like 'Damn you look good'.

I put much less effort into attracting her now and more on my Self Love and it's really working. I love how today I've discovered your story as it's really resonating with me today in particular as for most of the day I've been busy and hardly thought of her and when I have I've felt much more relaxed and just knowing its all in the Universes hands.

My only slight issue with Self Love is that I feel that she really needs it too and I sometimes do it and then feel sorry for her, if that makes any sense.

But I love your story and it all makes so much sense! Well done indeed

6/13/2018 1:12 pm  #7

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story, I'm going to check your previous posts  

6/13/2018 4:27 pm  #8

Thank you both!

Btw, yes I do think their self love is important. When Aust and I broke up last year it was over his insecurities as a man when he didn’t have a job or anything. And it created resentment in me too. Once he started working a great job and bought our house he got really confident again and it’s made a huge difference. It’s easy now.

6/21/2018 3:33 am  #9

So it is best to say that he comes back when you no longer care about him? 

6/21/2018 6:24 pm  #10

Awesome story! I love a Agnes and her meditation videos that's so helpful. And I love Veronica's uplifting pep talks! This is a great story and I think I'm going to take you out tip on just doing the affirmations over and over again. You just have to believe thanks for sharing

Lisa 🧚‍♀️

Board footera