Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2018 6:07 pm  #1

Is it enough?

Hi everyone,
I apologize if this question has already been covered somewhere, but I was just curious to hear everyone’s opinions.

Is self love, gratitude and living and enjoying the β€œnow” enough to manifest all the things you want in life? If you want specific things do you need to think of them or focus on them specifically at some point? If you just stay very general and focus on all the good things will you still attract that specific person you want, or that particular experience or thing or whatever you want in your life? Or will you get, say, a fantastic relationship but not necessarily that specific person and great experiences but maybe not exactly the one you had in mind?

Hope that makes sense!

6/08/2018 7:07 pm  #2

Re: Is it enough?

LotsOfLove wrote:

Hi everyone,
I apologize if this question has already been covered somewhere, but I was just curious to hear everyone’s opinions.

Is self love, gratitude and living and enjoying the β€œnow” enough to manifest all the things you want in life? If you want specific things do you need to think of them or focus on them specifically at some point? If you just stay very general and focus on all the good things will you still attract that specific person you want, or that particular experience or thing or whatever you want in your life? Or will you get, say, a fantastic relationship but not necessarily that specific person and great experiences but maybe not exactly the one you had in mind?

Hope that makes sense!

If you decide to take the general with relationships, you will get the relationship but not necessarily with the person, it'll be what you ask for in a relationship. With specific people, it'll be the relationship with the person you desire.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/08/2018 7:59 pm  #3

Re: Is it enough?

My opinion is that if you want specific, then you need to get specific with your visualizations and feelings.

Board footera