Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2018 6:03 am  #1

Manifested a Conversation!

Yesterday I was feeling so confident! I have been working on Self Love affirmations and Self Love Meditations this week and yesterday I really hit that high, I felt so confident in the Universe and just felt like a message from my SP was imminent!

Was out training and generally having fun yesterday evening and checked my phone afterwards to see she had sent me a message, was blunt and basically saying that she had called me last week but turns out it wasa mutual friend she needed.

That evening I spoke to the mutual friend who told me that those two had had an argument that night and our friend was really upset. Of course I started to worry about my friend and my SP but tried my best to take deep breaths and feel the Self Love for myself and not panic in anyway.

Then I replied to my SP saying that I had spoken to our friend and that she was upset, I backed up my friend and explained that she does everything out of love and goodness and would never intentionally hurt anyone.

Then me and my SP got chatting and it was actually really nice to connect with her again. We had some fun and a laugh and it was relaxed, fun and very pleasant.

We texted for about an hour or so and both stayed up quite late messaging then we said Goodnight and she wished me well for my trip coming up in a couple of months! Was so nice to be peaceful and relaxed chatting with her.

I thank the Universe for this blessing in disguise, I thought it was bad news at first but it turned out to be really nice and we connected again after a month.
Β 
I feel blessed and confident, I am going to keep on with my Self Love and expect good connections to continue to flow throughout my life.

Thank you Universe!

Much Love

6/08/2018 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a Conversation!

This was lovely to read, keep going. You're on the right track!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/12/2018 5:15 am  #3

Re: Manifested a Conversation!

Thanks Serendipity, it was great!

I felt so good about us just chatting for over an hour and flew high with it for a couple of days.

Then I reread through our conversation and started to question things she said/things I said (FACEPALM).Β 

I started to get some doubts etc, 'Why did she said I'll leave you to it. Thanks for getting back to me'?Β 
Why did she say, 'Have a great holiday with your old ex. Romantic place, you two will be fine.' (long story short my ex before her and I are both going away for a while on the same trip (unavoidable). Nothing intimate, we are just friends now). 'I would ask what are those for, but it's none of my business so I'll just say good luck'.

I spent most of the day a few days ago questioning these things. I know I shouldn't have. I mean, she said 'leave you to it', but then we continued speaking for over an hour. She hinted about me and my previous ex randomly, maybe trying to act cool and not caring (she has done things like this in the past).
Plus she said goodnight then continued messaging for about 10 mins saying some other stuff wasn't her business so she'll say good luck and then we spoke about that stuff haha.

Fact is, we spoke for the first time in over a month and it was really nice and felt good at the time, and Im sure she did too as it just felt natural and fun. That was my first reaction so Im guessing that was my gut reaction, which was good. Just my ego/mind overthinking things a couple of days later haha.

So I wobbled a bit and of course started missing her a bit again after the convo and nothing yet since.

But now I am back to feeling confident and living in the end result!Β 

Life is greatΒ 

Board footera