Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2018 9:27 pm  #21

Re: Love spells, are they real?

When I did was I was telling you I did I do
Not want to be apart of a forum that practices love spells that is so wrong it’s not loa

8/23/2018 10:29 pm  #22

Selfloveiskey wrote:

When I did was I was telling you I did I do
Not want to be apart of a forum that practices love spells that is so wrong it’s not loa

What on earth does that mean?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/23/2018 10:38 pm  #23

I just noticed someone asked me if I got my guy back since I was preaching self love and stuff and I resoonded. Since I don’t consider love spells the same as loa I m just saying if this turns out to be a prominent thing people here supoort I can’t be apart of supporting love spells there all.

8/23/2018 10:42 pm  #24

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I just noticed someone asked me if I got my guy back since I was preaching self love and stuff and I resoonded. Since I don’t consider love spells the same as loa I m just saying if this turns out to be a prominent thing people here supoort I can’t be apart of supporting love spells there all.

I meant the first sentence.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/23/2018 10:58 pm  #25

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I meant the first sentence.

Oh I had wrote what I was doing that helped me and the person asked me if it worked so I was saying yes when I did what I was telling them it did work. Of course the goal now is just to feel awesome . Attracting him back is secondary to myself

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/23/2018 10:59 pm)

Board footera