Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 9:09 am  #1

Love spells, are they real?

Hi everyone

Yesterday someone casted a love spell for me so my boyfriend would come back to me. Is there anyone who has positive results with this kind of magic? I would really like to hear some stories about this topic.

Thanks!

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 11:09 am  #2

Re: Love spells, are they real?

Love spells are very very wrong how would you like it if someone did that to you against your will? Loa is not the same thing you work on you and focus on things you want. In turn you become more attractive to yourself and confident and it radiates out attracting people and experiences. It appeals to the person hence why they come back. Most importantly you feel great. Love spells just make someone against their will come to you. So so so wrong

6/06/2018 11:57 am  #3

The kind of magic she uses is white magic thus it is not manipulation their free will. My bf is suffering from his divorce he has got a couple of months ago and he is just not ready to commit to me. The spell is taking away these negative emotions for him and makes him see the positive benifits of being in a relationship with someone else. Only black magic can act upon someones free will.

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 7:57 pm  #4

I'm sorry I disagree I believe any spell at all that saids that you want them to be with you and that it's a spell to MAKE them be with you is wrong. White magic or not you are forcing someone instead of them becoming attracted to what you radiat with the positive and the self love.

6/12/2018 4:03 pm  #5

Loa Believer    did it work ?    I think the reason a "spell " works is because you believe its working    thus bringing believe into the  mix     if your friend casted a spell and you were on here doubting it would work   I think it probably wont     Its more about believing  and using props   ie candles   or whatever to set the stage for  manifesting  to help you feel like you are doing something to help your situation
now I am no expert in white or black magic    so I am no authority on this   just putting some thought into the equation            also a person is casting a spell  intending for your love to be with you     which is co creation as you are both  believing that  he will return       most religions have dogma that teaches that two or more   are more powerful than one   

let me know if it worked    I'm a little interested 

6/12/2018 4:33 pm  #6

barbidoll wrote:

Loa Believer    did it work ?    I think the reason a "spell " works is because you believe its working    thus bringing believe into the  mix     if your friend casted a spell and you were on here doubting it would work   I think it probably wont     Its more about believing  and using props   ie candles   or whatever to set the stage for  manifesting  to help you feel like you are doing something to help your situation
now I am no expert in white or black magic    so I am no authority on this   just putting some thought into the equation            also a person is casting a spell  intending for your love to be with you     which is co creation as you are both  believing that  he will return       most religions have dogma that teaches that two or more   are more powerful than one   

Well, I think you're right. I didn't believe and had an awful feeling about it. And this is what i've got. I saw him and his new girlfriend together this weekend. He says that she is the love of his life. And they are 3 weeks together now. He also said that he doesn't miss me at all. I think this all is because of all the fairs and doubts I have got. I also did a reading with the specific woman who does the spell casting. In this reading she mentioned nothing about this other woman, she only said that she saw that we would be together as a couple this year. 

I descided to really start to believe in the Law Of Attraction. I'm going for the fully 100% for this. Right now I believe that all of this negative magnifestations where because my fair and doubt. I don't say I don't believe in the spell caster and her spells, because there are a lot of positive reviews of her. Many had a positive outcome. One of the rules was to stay positive and to believe in her spells. So yes, I think this is the work of the law of attraction here...

Did you have any positive results by using the LOA?

Love, Jessica  

6/12/2018 4:43 pm  #7

barbidoll wrote:

Totally on point. I agree.

I'll say this here as I said somewhere else. Someone was concerned about spells preventing her from her manifestations taking place. Here's the thing with a spell or witchcraft.

Witchcraft is the exact same thing as manifestation, prayer, belief, thoughts, intentions. The only difference is that in a spell or witchcraft, we're implementing things of the earth (or otherwise) to enhance the intention/spell. Think of the energy in an herb that is grown from the earth and the power that comes from life's soil. So it's like a manifestation + a booster. It's still just belief, intention, etc.. That is why dark magic comes at a cost. Think of the individual who is casting it. They have to over protect themselves because that magic is taking a huge toll on them personally (their energy). A spell cannot force against anyone's will. Anymore than prayer. It's just a boosted manifestation. Your belief in it is what gives it power. And as barbidoll put it, when someone else casts it, it's the same as all of us here reading and putting our intentions and thoughts into something for someone else. We're boosting the manifestation power for each other. Believe in magic. (Manifestation in this case. lol)

6/12/2018 5:18 pm  #8

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

Totally on point. I agree.

I'll say this here as I said somewhere else. Someone was concerned about spells preventing her from her manifestations taking place. Here's the thing with a spell or witchcraft.

Witchcraft is the exact same thing as manifestation, prayer, belief, thoughts, intentions. The only difference is that in a spell or witchcraft, we're implementing things of the earth (or otherwise) to enhance the intention/spell. Think of the energy in an herb that is grown from the earth and the power that comes from life's soil. So it's like a manifestation + a booster. It's still just belief, intention, etc.. That is why dark magic comes at a cost. Think of the individual who is casting it. They have to over protect themselves because that magic is taking a huge toll on them personally (their energy). A spell cannot force against anyone's will. Anymore than prayer. It's just a boosted manifestation. Your belief in it is what gives it power. And as barbidoll put it, when someone else casts it, it's the same as all of us here reading and putting our intentions and thoughts into something for someone else. We're boosting the manifestation power for each other. Believe in magic. (Manifestation in this case. lol)

Sunshine&Dreams, I agree with the both of you! I experienced this in real life when I saw the spell didn't work because I didn't believe in it. Now I am focussing on the LOA!!

Love, Jessica  

6/12/2018 5:21 pm  #9

That's all you have to do. Love that we're all here for one another and able to help boost each other's manifestations! <3

6/13/2018 5:53 am  #10

I can manifest all sorts of things     have had huge success  in everything up to a job I wanted    the only one I have not had success with   is getting my ex back     but I know  that is because  of my  negativity   depression   and wanting so badly     I live alone   I have no family to speak of   and work a 12 hr day   which gives me very limited time for social interaction     which lets be honest   makes for a rather lonely life  

I easily manifest  meals   movies  food     bargains on clothes I desire and all sorts of things   

my block is my own lack      which I am  doing something ( in fact many things )  to change 

Its all about   getting past the grief    and Knowing  he is back     knowing the call will come   

I read the Power by Rhonda Byrne    and  I truly believe that   loving   is the answer     Loving not wanting   not desperation that  leads us to  spending money on spells  and tarot cards       but finding support not just here  but in our  lives      that said   I just realized   I need to manifest a friend   who   understands my desires   and will help me co create      

we manifested the breakup    we can manifest the make up   

Board footera