Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2018 7:39 pm  #1

Changing cycle of beliefs

Hey guys,

Iโ€™ve read a lot about how changing your beliefs is the key to manifesting, and how limiting beliefs often hold us back from manifesting to our true potential. But how exactly do you change a belief youโ€™ve had for so long or that is repeatedly being confirmed by events? For example, beliefs that someone treats you badly, weight is hard to lose, money only comes from hard work etc.

It feels different from simply โ€œchanging your thoughtsโ€, because obviously your thoughts are influenced by your subconscious beliefs. I find it difficult to replace a belief Iโ€™ve had proven to me numerous times before or that has been ingrained in me since childhood, even though I know those events have manifested due to my beliefs, they create more power for the belief. How do I stop the vicious cycle?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope this makes sense!

Much love,
Angel xo

Last edited by Angel_0199 (6/03/2018 7:40 pm)

6/03/2018 8:08 pm  #2

Re: Changing cycle of beliefs

I would say being able to detach from the idea that reality is something solid and real really helps. When you start to see that reality is just made up of consciousness and that itโ€™s very malleable, itโ€™s easier to just say โ€œIโ€™m going to choose to believe this insteadโ€.

Board footera