Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 5:17 pm  #1

Gonna start this tomorrow!

I'm going to start the 25 day challenge tomorrow! Only because it's already evening where I am right now I've already been working on staying positive and certain that this is going to work, but today i downloaded the challenge book, and tomorrow I'm going to officially begin!

I'm excited to start!

5/31/2018 7:29 pm  #2

Re: Gonna start this tomorrow!

Day 1 has gone well I'm following the outline in Veronica's book, since I find outlines helpful.

So I did the visualization this morning of receiving a gift from my ex. I imagined him giving me roses, and how happy it made me. I held the roses and hugged and kissed him, thanking him for the bouquet. He kissed me back.  I arranged the roses in a glass vase and took pictures to share online and send to my friends: "Look what he got for me!" I especially sent them to friends who i know would be supportive, who would give me a "yeah, girl!" when they were told what happened.

I also listened to "The Strangest Secret" in the afternoon. I was surprised to hear Biblical scripture as being part of this, but as i listened, it made more sense.

I didn't go anywhere today, so the "thank you" I gave to my mom for cooking  (even though I couldn't eat much before becoming full). We also got a nice storm this evening, so i sat outside to feel it and experience it. Afterwards, I said thank you for the storm.

My ex also called twice today: the first, I missed, and the second I didn't pick up. Then he "waved" to me on Messenger an hour ago. I waited until just recently to return the wave.

I've also done a few guided meditations today for getting rid of the 3rd party. The rubbing out I have a hard time visualizing, but the one for sending them to someone else and watching them walk away I found a lot easier.

I'm also looking forward to visiting a friend for a few days next week, so that's helped, too!

5/31/2018 10:18 pm  #3

Good job!! It already sounds like your ex is already really itching to talk to you!

5/31/2018 11:26 pm  #4

MissJanine wrote:

Good job!! It already sounds like your ex is already really itching to talk to you!

Β 
Thank you! He's asking me how things have been, and I'm a little stuck on how to respond haha. But it's ok, and it'll be ok! Because I'm getting better, and he's coming back ;)

6/01/2018 10:08 pm  #5

Okay, well, day 2... I've been feeling kind of off. I think I might've had a weird dream (that I don't remember), and my body's been tired and feeling yuck off and on. I've been working on redirecting my thoughts to be positive.

I messaged a friend, per the prompt, to say hello and that i thought of her. She hasn't yet seen or responded to it, but she's also living in Japan! I'll be glad to hear back from her.

I did the visualization, imagining my person apologizing. I had them apologize for breaking up with me, that they love me and want to be with me. I smiled, thanked them, and told them I had already forgiven them. We kissed.

They were messaging me today... and kept trying to video call me. I didn't feel ready to, so i didn't pick up at all. (They wanted my opinion on something, they wouldn't say what.) They've messaged sporadically since, and I'm constantly shifting my thoughts of fear and "when will they contact me" to positive thoughts and just knowing they'll reply very soon.

It's been harder today, but I'm reframing. I'm reading what Neville says about living from the desired result, and putting out thoughts of "They love me, they want me, we are together, we're getting married". I keep seeing a commercial with a woman in a wedding dress, and instead of feeling pain, I've been switching it to "that's me".

Even so, I could definitely do with an energetic boost of positivity! I need to listen to some music, but i could also do with some encouragement, please and thank you!

6/02/2018 4:12 am  #6

Cait11 wrote:

Okay, well, day 2... I've been feeling kind of off. I think I might've had a weird dream (that I don't remember), and my body's been tired and feeling yuck off and on. I've been working on redirecting my thoughts to be positive.

I messaged a friend, per the prompt, to say hello and that i thought of her. She hasn't yet seen or responded to it, but she's also living in Japan! I'll be glad to hear back from her.

I did the visualization, imagining my person apologizing. I had them apologize for breaking up with me, that they love me and want to be with me. I smiled, thanked them, and told them I had already forgiven them. We kissed.

They were messaging me today... and kept trying to video call me. I didn't feel ready to, so i didn't pick up at all. (They wanted my opinion on something, they wouldn't say what.) They've messaged sporadically since, and I'm constantly shifting my thoughts of fear and "when will they contact me" to positive thoughts and just knowing they'll reply very soon.

It's been harder today, but I'm reframing. I'm reading what Neville says about living from the desired result, and putting out thoughts of "They love me, they want me, we are together, we're getting married". I keep seeing a commercial with a woman in a wedding dress, and instead of feeling pain, I've been switching it to "that's me".

Even so, I could definitely do with an energetic boost of positivity! I need to listen to some music, but i could also do with some encouragement, please and thank you!

You are doing extremely well Cait! I'm so happy for you, I think we all have some up and down days, we've just got to remember that everything is always working out in our favor and like Abraham says, contrast just means we then ask more stronger for what we want so really it's a good thing.

So glad to she he's reaching out to you so soon! It sounds like he is really eager to speak to you and you're right it can be tricky to know what to say! But remember to love yourself first and when you are ready and confident you speak to them.

As for me, she called me twice on the evening that I found out there was a 3rd party, First contact she's made in over a month, I didn't answer but I text back couple of days later saying, 'Hey, did you call? I've been so busy'. No response yet but I'm sure there will be.

Of course I am so thankful she called, but after the news earlier that day I have been really up and down as you can imagine. I tried the 'walking away 3rd party meditation' and you're right about it being easy to visualize, it was so powerful. Haven't tried the 'rubbing out meditation', would you recommend it?

I just want to say though that I love reading your updates and you really have given me some more motivation, I was flying so high the last couple of weeks then kinda crashed but you have really inspired me again. I'm glad we are in this together!

Keep up the great work! Sending my love energy and best wishes!

6/02/2018 9:50 pm  #7

Thank you, Ali! I hadn't heard that about contrast; is there a video or reading about it?

I personally have more difficulty visualizing rubbing out, but i think that's because I'm an artist, so I think "Wait, I have to REALLY draw me and my person!" Lol. I did see someone's post that they actually sat down and drew it out, which sounds like a good idea to me I'll probably give it another try, alongside sending the 3rd party away.

I'm glad I've been able to help! :D Thank you for telling me that, and for the love.

Today was Day 3, and i overslept. I haven't been hungry at all today, on top of really having a down day, so I didn't force it and I didn't eat (which is a prompt). I've been working to reframe and keep my thoughts positive. I was looking for success stories (another prompt), and reading them, but the fear, doubt, and negativity kept coming in. I kept reminding myself of what Neville said about living in the end, and fizzy reminded me of being persistent, but... today was a down day. To the point I feel exhausted.

I know i need to seriously let go, as well. I've read everything that says once you let go, the resistance is gone, and the desire is able to manifest. This is all stuff that's new to me, a total learning curve: I've thought negatively for years, on top of clinging to the point of ruining things.

I know I manifested this breakup, just like i know i manifested my person in the 1st place. And in that 1st place? I totally let go. I wasn't attached then. I thought they were cute, I liked something of theirs, and they saw me and messaged me. From there we hooked up, from there we got together. I had NO ATTACHMENT to the outcome, and i received love.

On the flip side, I manifested the breakup. I was so full of fear and insecurity regarding this 3rd party, and instead of talking to my person, I kept it in.... until the dam burst. Then he broke up with me and, shortly after, began dating the 3rd party, despite there being no love between them, just "like".

If i can manifest ALL THAT, I can absolutely manifest our reconciliation. Last night, I did imagine our wedding: I walked down the aisle, it was outside, one of our songs played. My love watched me with tears in their eyes.

Speaking of visualizations, that's the final prompt for today that i have yet to do. Visualizing my person telling me they love me. I'm going to try and fall asleep soon, and I'll do it then.

I also wrote my first script today, here on the forum. It definitely helped! I also want to try revising, as mentioned by Neville.

My person didn't text me at all today. That played on my mind, but i kept doing my best to switch back to "he loves you, he misses you, he wants you".

Tomorrow will be a better day! I mean, heck, I create my life, so i can manifest tomorrow being awesome I got this. I'm awesome, I love myself, and i WILL get my "ex" back.

Last edited by Cait11 (6/02/2018 9:53 pm)

6/03/2018 3:04 am  #8

Cait11 wrote:

Thank you, Ali! I hadn't heard that about contrast; is there a video or reading about it?

I personally have more difficulty visualizing rubbing out, but i think that's because I'm an artist, so I think "Wait, I have to REALLY draw me and my person!" Lol. I did see someone's post that they actually sat down and drew it out, which sounds like a good idea to me I'll probably give it another try, alongside sending the 3rd party away.

I'm glad I've been able to help! :D Thank you for telling me that, and for the love.

Today was Day 3, and i overslept. I haven't been hungry at all today, on top of really having a down day, so I didn't force it and I didn't eat (which is a prompt). I've been working to reframe and keep my thoughts positive. I was looking for success stories (another prompt), and reading them, but the fear, doubt, and negativity kept coming in. I kept reminding myself of what Neville said about living in the end, and fizzy reminded me of being persistent, but... today was a down day. To the point I feel exhausted.

I know i need to seriously let go, as well. I've read everything that says once you let go, the resistance is gone, and the desire is able to manifest. This is all stuff that's new to me, a total learning curve: I've thought negatively for years, on top of clinging to the point of ruining things.

I know I manifested this breakup, just like i know i manifested my person in the 1st place. And in that 1st place? I totally let go. I wasn't attached then. I thought they were cute, I liked something of theirs, and they saw me and messaged me. From there we hooked up, from there we got together. I had NO ATTACHMENT to the outcome, and i received love.

On the flip side, I manifested the breakup. I was so full of fear and insecurity regarding this 3rd party, and instead of talking to my person, I kept it in.... until the dam burst. Then he broke up with me and, shortly after, began dating the 3rd party, despite there being no love between them, just "like".

If i can manifest ALL THAT, I can absolutely manifest our reconciliation. Last night, I did imagine our wedding: I walked down the aisle, it was outside, one of our songs played. My love watched me with tears in their eyes.

Speaking of visualizations, that's the final prompt for today that i have yet to do. Visualizing my person telling me they love me. I'm going to try and fall asleep soon, and I'll do it then.

I also wrote my first script today, here on the forum. It definitely helped! I also want to try revising, as mentioned by Neville.

My person didn't text me at all today. That played on my mind, but i kept doing my best to switch back to "he loves you, he misses you, he wants you".

Tomorrow will be a better day! I mean, heck, I create my life, so i can manifest tomorrow being awesome I got this. I'm awesome, I love myself, and i WILL get my "ex" back.

Hey Cait, yeah Abraham talks about it often this video should help https://youtu.be/ATUm24KatzM

Yeah you really have been helping me, I love reading about your progress and am really rooting for you!

I know what you mean about not feeling hungry, my appetite was fine the entire time.after the break up a month ago but since finding out about 3rd party I struggle to eat. I was feeling so good but now it's tough to get back to that feeling. I've been doing the walk away technique and it's really good but I have thoughts that pop into my head.
Like this morning it just popped into my head randomly that she mentioned the 3rd party as a friend a good few weeks before I had thought. It can be hard to stay focused on the positive sometimes can't it?

I have been rereading a couple of messages she sent me about how incredible I am and how in love she is with me and hope we last for a long time but now it's harder to focus on the good feeling of reading them. Same as when I think of the amazing memories we have together and now I know about 3rd party I find visualisation harder, think I should visualise me forgiving her and giving unconditional love to her.

It's funny the day I found out I visualised talking on the phone to her telling her how much I love her but for now I have to let her go........an hour later she called me twice (first contact for a month) I text back a day later but no reply yet so now I'm attached again haha.

As for feeling exhausted, sleep is really really good. Abraham always says if you're feeling negative meditate or take a nap. It's the best for releasing resistance.

As for you manifesting the relationship and break up it was exactly the same for me, except I wasn't insecure about 3rd party (at least I thought I wasn't) I remember feeling negative one day with her and saying to myself 'Youd better start feeling positive or you'll push her away' and I did.....I just didn't think I'd push her to the 3rd party :/. Guess it shows how easily we can manifest!

As you say about no 'love' between them, that's what gives me confidence. She was randomly mad at me one day and said she thinks I need to stop speaking to her for a few weeks to decide what I want a day later she said she was upset I hadn't spoken to her haha. We made up and then finally became official. Said she spoke to the 3rd party all night we didn't speak but she really missed me. A week after being official and her saying how happy she was we were finally official we broke up because she no longer knew what she wanted. Even then I knew she would be back after everything we had shared and been through, how much she loved me and showed she loved me etc.

Sorry for hogging your post πŸ˜‚ I just relate to your story!

We can do this Cait! Think we need to forgive them, focus on our unconditional love and then let go!

Keep it up!!

6/03/2018 8:53 pm  #9

Thanks for the video! So it's basically like when you come up against any sort of resistance, you're on the right track?

It's definitely a learning curve... I honestly can't look at the good things my person told me, or things they gave me. I'm still working past that; those things just seem to reinforce us not being together. So I've been ignoring them and working on focusing on what i want.... a new relationship with them. I wonder, though, if that's holding back things?

Today was also.... "eh". I overslept again, and missed a call from my person. They never called back, never texted. I'm sure it's because I'm feeling so "aaaaa" over it all. Last night I did a good self love mediation with radiating love to my person, and it felt really good.

At first, though, I visualized my person telling me they love me, and I fell asleep for maybe half an hour. I woke up feeling odd, and was up for hours after. Then I eventually did the mediations from Agnes's channel.

Today, though, I've been working to distract myself. To try and distract myself so that the feelings of want go away, while also trying to accept them (so that they would go away). I did sit down and make a gratitude document on my phone, not just for a prompt today, but in general.

The local PBS station showed the documentary about the Hamilton musical tonight, so I watched it. I even managed to put my phone down a bit! I started to work on switching my focus while watching it, trying to move over to what art things might I want to do this year, to make a mark.

I keep going back to certain topics here to try and keep myself positive, as well as reading Neville. I don't even know if I should say "try"-- this is all new to me. But i want a reconciliation with this person so badly that I'm willing to do even what sounds crazy, like believing my imagination can bring them back to me. I haven't been telling my friends about any of it, because I'm sure they'd discourage me.

Tonight, I'm going to do the visualization prompt, about going out with friends and your "ex". I'm also gonna work on manifesting a regular night of sleep: and wake up before 2 pm!

That's another thing, I woke up first at 2:22 pm today. I know others say signs follow, they don't precede, but in the past, I've asked the Universe for 2:22 &/or 2:27 (my person's birth date) "if" we were meant to be together. I've received them a lot, including today. I guess it means I'm on the right track... despite the resistance I'm feeling. Or even because of the resistance?

6/04/2018 11:16 pm  #10

Well, today I didn't really do anything... Last night I did some mediations from Agnes again, but today  (yesterday, technically) I didn't really do anything...

And then my person told me the girl they're seeing was at their place, and they were taking care of her because she was sick. That messed with me. I feel the lack and desperation again.

Afterwards, I was telling myself aloud, "They won't last. He'll be back." I'm doing my damndest to shift back to focusing on having him and living from the end... but like i said earlier in Help Me Realign, I'm feeling exhausted. People keep telling me to go no contact on him. I just want to let go and give it to the Universe. I just want to breathe.

Board footera