Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2018 5:43 pm  #1

Really want to message my person....

Really want to message my person but the last time I sent him a message he never saw it..... I feel like it would be the same but I did see a few signs today and I know my vibrationals are improving cus I get a lot of compliments at my part time job.... I do my scripting and living in the end but I get so impatient sometimes and go back to those feelings in the past.... ughh

5/27/2018 8:46 pm  #2

Re: Really want to message my person....

Marykat wrote:

Really want to message my person but the last time I sent him a message he never saw it..... I feel like it would be the same but I did see a few signs today and I know my vibrationals are improving cus I get a lot of compliments at my part time job.... I do my scripting and living in the end but I get so impatient sometimes and go back to those feelings in the past.... ughh

I would recommend not messaging him and trying to act is if he’s already messaged you and eliminate the absent feeling you have about the contact between you. I was in exactly the same position as you and I messaged him, and he didn’t reply which ruined all the good vibrations I had going on and really took me back a bit progress wise! I think it’s definitely better to wait until he messages you, the last thing you need is to message him now when you’re getting these good signs and for you to not get the response you are after and your feelings and vibes come crashing down and make you doubt the LOA. And when he messages you (which he will!) it will only raise your vibrations because you manifested it, rather than trying to force action and not getting the result you wanted. I would continue enjoying all the uplifting things you have in your life right now and enjoying the signs and know that his message is already here! I know how hard it is when you miss them and want to talk to them but it helps me when I imagine and believe that we are already spiritually connected whereever the two of us are, so I don’t need to have the physical proof of communication to know that we have a strong connection 😊

I hope this helps!

Angel xo

Last edited by Angel_0199 (5/28/2018 3:40 am)

5/27/2018 9:57 pm  #3

Helped a lot thank you!!

5/28/2018 3:40 am  #4

You’re very welcome! 😊 Xo

Board footera