Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2018 11:00 pm  #11

Re: Manifesting desired appearance

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Has anyone manifested their desired appearance because I really need help! I hate my face. Don't tell me **** like love yourself.... actually help me!! I'm crying.

Have you tried listening to subliminal videos on Youtube? They have ones for getting your desired face, you just have to search for them. They have subliminal videos to change just about anything involving your appearance. This could help you manifest your desired changes.

That's what I'm doing but I think loving my current face is the last step I need to take to manifest my desired appearance. I believe that self hatred is my block

ย 

5/27/2018 8:35 pm  #12

Thereโ€™s a YouTuber called Leeor Alexandra, sheโ€™s not really a big LOA coach or whatever but she has a few videos on this topic... she definitely has one in which she reads out success stories about changing appearance! Theyโ€™re really useful for like an uplifting introduction to the topic if youโ€™re struggling, she has a few other LOA and lifestyle type videos and theyโ€™re always so positive and help raise my vibrations!

I hope this helps!

Angel xo

5/27/2018 8:43 pm  #13

Angel_0199 wrote:

Thereโ€™s a YouTuber called Leeor Alexandra, sheโ€™s not really a big LOA coach or whatever but she has a few videos on this topic... she definitely has one in which she reads out success stories about changing appearance! Theyโ€™re really useful for like an uplifting introduction to the topic if youโ€™re struggling, she has a few other LOA and lifestyle type videos and theyโ€™re always so positive and help raise my vibrations!

I hope this helps!

Angel xo

I love her but I don't pay attention to her stuff about specific people things.  Just beauty! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

7/20/2018 1:38 am  #14

excalibar wrote:

Has anyone manifested their desired appearance because I really need help! I hate my face. Don't tell me **** like love yourself.... actually help me!! I'm crying.

it's the same with me. i amย  planning to manifest money for cosmetic surgery

Board footera