Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2018 9:13 pm  #1

Manifesting desired appearance

Has anyone manifested their desired appearance because I really need help! I hate my face. Don't tell me **** like love yourself.... actually help me!! I'm crying.

Β 

5/21/2018 9:59 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting desired appearance

excalibar wrote:

Has anyone manifested their desired appearance because I really need help! I hate my face. Don't tell me **** like love yourself.... actually help me!! I'm crying.

Probably not like you mean, but I used to have a mole on my face that I really hated, and I got stabbed in the face with a biro right where the mole was, and after that I didn't have the mole any more, and it wasn't the type of mole that can be cut off by a doctor. It wasn't raised at all, it was completely flat..
Β 

Last edited by Cynthia (5/21/2018 10:01 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/21/2018 10:01 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Probably not like you mean, but I used to have a mole on my face that I really hated, and I got stabbed in the face with a biro right where the mole was, and after that I didn't have the mole any more.
Β 

πŸ˜‚ That did make me laugh. I think that my hatred for my face is preventing the manifestation. If I can love my face now it just makes sense it will finally change! Your thoughts? It will also help me attract my sp since I associate beauty and him together....

Β 

5/21/2018 10:06 pm  #4

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Probably not like you mean, but I used to have a mole on my face that I really hated, and I got stabbed in the face with a biro right where the mole was, and after that I didn't have the mole any more.
Β 

πŸ˜‚ That did make me laugh. I think that my hatred for my face is preventing the manifestation. If I can love my face now it just makes sense it will finally change! Your thoughts? It will also help me attract my sp since I associate beauty and him together....

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard people including Louise Hay say that if you love various parts of your body they will change, at least to function better, maybe in other ways as well. I suppose that's worth a try, but probably imagining it changing to your desired appearance would help more. You'd have to believe it was possible and that you could do it, though.
Β 

5/21/2018 10:08 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

I do but I think it's my self hate of my face that's preventing the manifestation.

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard people including Louise Hay say that if you love various parts of your body they will change, at least to function better, maybe in other ways as well. I suppose that's worth a try, but probably imagining it changing to your desired appearance would help more. You'd have to believe it was possible and that you could do it, though.
Β 

Β 

5/21/2018 10:09 pm  #6

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I do but I think it's my self hate of my face that's preventing the manifestation.

Β 

I do but I think it's my self hate of my face that's keeping me from manifesting it.

Β 

5/21/2018 10:11 pm  #7

excalibar wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

I do but I think it's my self hate of my face that's keeping me from manifesting it.

I don't know what you look like, but there are some very beautiful people who think they're ugly because they have low esteem and can't see their own beauty.
Β 

5/21/2018 10:12 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I don't know what you look like, but there are some very beautiful people who think they're ugly because they have low esteem and can't see their own beauty.
Β 

Me...

Β 

5/21/2018 10:16 pm  #9

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Β 

Me...

I felt like that when I was teenager, but I got over it, and you probably will, too.
Β 

5/21/2018 10:55 pm  #10

excalibar wrote:

Have you tried listening to subliminal videos on Youtube? They have ones for getting your desired face, you just have to search for them. They have subliminal videos to change just about anything involving your appearance. This could help you manifest your desired changes.

Board footera