Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2018 7:20 pm  #1

Small success

So I don't know If anyone knows what I've been trying to do im in a sticky situation with probation.  I have been praying to God to get Me an early discharge from probation.  And with the circumstances I was in I didn't know how or was going to happen. Well out of know where I have been switched to a new therapist who I have known for many years. I hadn't seen get in several years but some how God put her in my life. So I was discharged from one ttherapist who wasnt  helping to one who absolutely could. The significance  of this therapist is that I never thought I'd see her again
And bam. . Here she is. The other significance of this therapist is that she wants to help me get off probation. Where as the other one in general didn't favor allowing early discharge and doesn't know me at all. The new therapist that I hadn't seen in years is wanting to help me in so many ways especially in getting me off probation As to where the other one just wanted to be in control of me. So with the switch to the therapist who I have known for so long is on my side and I just know is a good sign and an act of God. Things are going well people! !

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/19/2018 11:04 pm  #2

Re: Small success

Well done. This should give you the confidence to know you're moving forward in the right direction.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/20/2018 9:53 am  #3

Thank you so much Cynthia! ! I've been faithful that my desires are coming my way!! And as of now I can see God cam make the impossible happen! ! I absolutely love it! Sometimes I get stuck on the hows and when's but I remind myself that it will work it self out and that I don't need to know how. I just redirect myself and focus on the big picture! !!! You are such a support for me and I really appreciate you!! Thank you  so much!!!

5/20/2018 11:22 am  #4

yes-rise wrote:

Thank you so much Cynthia! ! I've been faithful that my desires are coming my way!! And as of now I can see God cam make the impossible happen! ! I absolutely love it! Sometimes I get stuck on the hows and when's but I remind myself that it will work it self out and that I don't need to know how. I just redirect myself and focus on the big picture! !!! You are such a support for me and I really appreciate you!! Thank you  so much!!!

Β 
You are so welcome, and I'm so happy that things are starting to change for you. I am confident that everything will work out for you because you are doing exactly the right things. If you continue to remain faithful that your desires are coming your way, you cannot fail, you can only succeed, and you don't need to know how and when. The unexpected has already happened once with the change of therapist. I can't wait to hear about more of your successes to come.

5/20/2018 9:39 pm  #5

Thank you so much! ! Im really excited! ! And I'm also really grateful for all that is going on and for the changes in my life that are happening behind the scenes.  And also for you! It means a lot that you take the time to read my post and reply! ! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! ! I appreciate it so much! It means a lot! !

5/20/2018 11:40 pm  #6

yes-rise wrote:

Thank you so much! ! Im really excited! ! And I'm also really grateful for all that is going on and for the changes in my life that are happening behind the scenes.  And also for you! It means a lot that you take the time to read my post and reply! ! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! ! I appreciate it so much! It means a lot! !

Β 
You're very welcome, and thank you so much for appreciating me. Not everybody does.

5/21/2018 2:06 pm  #7

Well im the one who does!! And of course! !!

Board footera