Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2018 6:18 pm  #1

Scripting challenge

Okay so i have been absent due to some circumstances and wasn't able to post or finish my challenge.  So here I go again. My therapist and treatment both are in agreement with letting me off probation!! The attorney had all the paper work ready top present to the judge.  The  attorney told me that the judge I have is probably the best judge to havemin my situation! That my judge thrives on giving second chances! ! My beautiful partner is excited for me and wants too marry me the second I'm off probation . I told my family about the awesome news and all of them were excited.  I was the most excited because my dreams are coming true! !I am so happy and grateful that I am given thankful for this opportunity and blessed to share this news with my family .. Girl and all of you here on this forum! !! I am so happy and grateful for God and all that he has done for me! Thank you all!! Amen!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/20/2018 9:58 am  #2

Re: Scripting challenge

Today my love came up to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss for no reason!! She told me that she is already making wedding plans for us!! I am super excited to marry this woman!! I just had a really good day knowing that my freedom is here and I'll be able tt live my life without any restrictions! ! Man that is a blessing and a wonderful miracle! ! I can feel all the joy and happiness in my soul! Thank you God for my beautiful answered prayers! !

5/21/2018 2:10 pm  #3

So today my love and I ate lunch and celebrated my up coming freedom! ! My attorney called me and said things were going well. He said to relax and enjoy the rest of my day. I'm so excited for this freedom!! Omg! !! I love it so much!!

5/22/2018 7:55 pm  #4

So today was a wonderful day. I just relaxed and going out with my love. We were looking at wedding locations.  That was fun! ! I sat and  visualized  about my up coming freedom!! Im so excited about all the things I'm going to get to do. I'm visualizing a lot about the judge setting me free!! Its in my soul . I can feel it happening now!!! Thank you God for all that you are doing for me!!

5/26/2018 2:39 pm  #5

So the last 4 days my love has come to me with future travel plans. This she wanted to do when the judge sets me free. So tie last few days I have been driving around looking at places I could go. Like going hiking in the middle of the night!! Or leaving town for a few days without asking permission from a probation officer.!! So I have been preparing my marriage and feeling inner joy of my freedom! ! Oh man!! I'm so so excited! !

5/28/2018 5:00 pm  #6

The last 2 days I have been top my attorneys office and all news was great news! # it seems the judge its exactly the one I need. She loves giving 2nd chances.. And apparently the law is changing as well.. So those two things happening at once will help me be released successfully from probation!! Omg I'm so excited!! My love and I celebrated with a kiss in front of my attorneys office! !

Board footera