Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2018 3:47 pm  #11

Re: list 5 things you like about your ex/ or nice things your ex has done

He's a crush but can I join in?  This is a sweet idea :-)
1. Mine is a gorgeous one too.
2. He's never asked for nudes.  LOL.  A fair few guys have tried that.  I don't even think he asked for body shots.  He's just seen my face.  I really appreciate that he didn't ask for them. He apparently thinks I'm attractive and he prefers curvy girls (which as I told him, I am.) 
3. Calling me.  Not just texting but that he actually phoned me those times and we chatted.  It was REALLY REALLY nice.
4. Being open to a relationship with me.  MIGHT still be in future.  Not being one of those guys who JUST wants sex, even though he wanted that too, there was always more there so much like he actually was looking for a relationship too.
5. He did these sweet pauses on the phone like he was a little shy.  And I LOVED how he sounded SO EXCITED to meet me!  There's just something about him like compared to the guys I've met for a while.  It's not just that he's hot which he IS but comes across as having a really sweet romantic side and from what I can see he's always been honest with me.  And he's faithful.  Like some guys if they were attracted to someone they'd cheat but he's not like that.  He didn't want to meet me cos he met someone and wanted to see where it went.  Some guys would try to have both!  But I'm GLAD he's not like that cos if we DO get together in the future, I feel I can trust him a lot more!  Ok a bonus one is he has his own place.  The cheeky benefits of that aside heh heh guy's somehow got himself together enough to get his own place (I don't even have that LOL!) that's kinda admirable.  Esp as he's quite young. 

Last edited by Athena (6/25/2018 3:50 pm)

6/26/2018 12:08 pm  #12

ok  here is mine
1. on our first date  he hired a limo   and after dinner we just rode around town  and I showed him places to do with my life ie where I was born  places I had lived  gone to school etc
2.  we both love to travel and enjoy it so much together
3.  We enjoy the same television shows, movies and music
4.  He loves to take me shopping  all over   we look at silly things  try on crazy outfits  design a room together in the housewares department  but then seriously he loves to see me dressed up and feeling beautiful and will encourage me
5. I love his deep appreciation of the beauty of nature especially the sea  which I too adore

6/27/2018 2:35 am  #13

1. I am grateful for C for paying for an Uber home from the city
2. I am grateful for C for planning stuff in advance
3. I am grateful for C for his voice
4. I am grateful for C for washing my uniform and hanging it up and bringing it in
5. I am grateful for C for our hotel room in the city for Valentine’s Day and my presents

6/27/2018 10:50 pm  #14

Hello 👋
I felt that it's good to list out good qualities of your guy. But don't you feel like you are giving energy to the thing called 'ex'

I think you might want to use Poi or your guy. just my viewpoint coz we create reality every minute.

7/06/2018 11:04 pm  #15

wanted to share of awesome news  & encouragement .  I had post the following about Matt & three weeks later it all came true .

1. His strong arms around me while we are napping
2. His honesty
3. His awesome personality
4. The way he makes me feel safe
5. His warmth.

Here are 5 more I 💖 about Matt
1. The way he communicates with me constantly
2. The way he makes me nachos
3. His big arms wrapped about me
4. The way we spoon together at night😙

7/10/2018 10:36 am  #16

So many things...

1. I love her smile & laugh
2. I love her sense of humour
3. I love how kinky & sexual she is
4. I love how she always cared for me and supported me, and how she used to be proud of me.
5. I love her positivity and vibe
6. I love her face & body
7. I love how we have the same music taste and liked the same series.
8. For my birthday she bought me a Harry Potter hoodie, which is the sweetest thing i've ever gotten.
9. She came to visit me eventhough i felt like utter **** because of depression & anxiety issues.
10. I love the way we used to text eachother everyday.
11. I love the way she gave me affection and attention.
12. She once sneaked up on me from behind to give me a hug, that was the most loved i've ever felt.
13. I love how we used to fall asleep cuddling and/or holding hands, that was so lovely.

7/22/2018 12:48 am  #17

5 things i like about my SP to which I'm grateful for  :
1. he is helpful at work.
2. he is caring.
3. he is supportive.
4. he respects me.
5. he is good lover and is attractive.
Thank you for everything and please send some positive energy my way. 

7/22/2018 9:30 am  #18

Five things I love about him:
1) he feels like my home
2) he is mature
3) he is ambitious to improve himself and strives for life goals
4) he is handsome and charming to me
5) he has very similar personality and opinion with me

7/25/2018 3:54 am  #19

1. I love that we can show a side that no one else sees and be completely ourselves with each other. We even have weird unexpected things that we like in common and we can just be total dorks together.
2. I love that he always wants to kiss a certain scar that I have. I use to be really insecure about it but now I see it as something special. (Oh no this one made me cry!)
3. I love that he pushes me to be a better person and always believes in me.
4. I love waking up next him him and coming home to him, there’s no better feeling in the world. I don’t think I can ever remember waking up in a bad mood when he’s there.
5. I love the way he smells.

8/03/2018 10:01 am  #20

1. I love that he is very loyal.
2. I love his brown eyes.
3. I love that he always bought presents for me that was so appreciative and cute.
4. I love that he's so good in bed
5. I love that he took me to the sea
6. I love that he always drove to me even though it wasnt convenient for him.
7. I love how he took care of me when I was sick.
8. I love how he made an effort to get along with my mum.
9.  I love that he gave me a lift to Uni at my first uni day.
10. I love that he told me so many times that he loves me.
11. I love that he is a family person.

:-)

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera