Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2018 8:56 am  #1

Tips for Letting Go of Outcome?

Hi everyone! Currently on day 8 of the challenge and I’m feeling really good about myself and have been enjoying the journey. Like everyone else here, my goal is to get my ex back. I’ve been doing the visualizations and had no contact and following the steps in the book. I am worried that the feeling of missing him may be causing me to be blocking this from working, which I know worrying about that can also cause a block. Any tips on how to just let go? Or how to fight this feeling of missing him?

Thank you so much in advance for any tips or advice!!

Last edited by RedString34 (5/12/2018 10:12 am)

5/12/2018 11:10 am  #2

Re: Tips for Letting Go of Outcome?

RedString34 wrote:

Hi everyone! Currently on day 8 of the challenge and I’m feeling really good about myself and have been enjoying the journey. Like everyone else here, my goal is to get my ex back. I’ve been doing the visualizations and had no contact and following the steps in the book. I am worried that the feeling of missing him may be causing me to be blocking this from working, which I know worrying about that can also cause a block. Any tips on how to just let go? Or how to fight this feeling of missing him?

Thank you so much in advance for any tips or advice!!

Well basically, you have to be feeling like the relationship is already yours. How can you miss something that you already have? You don’t need to think about him all day, but when your thoughts do wander to him they should be good thoughts and in line with him already being yours.

Don’t try to control your thoughts, though. Too much work. Find the feeling state of already having the relationship and the thoughts you want to be thinking will come on their own.

5/12/2018 4:09 pm  #3

Thank you! I think that is where I get hung up. Trying not to control my thoughts and essentially controlling them. It’s just been a frustrating day. But I have been acting as if we are in a relationship with how I think each day and how I talk. For some reason I woke up today in a funk. But thanks for helping regain some clairity!

5/13/2018 7:35 am  #4

Watch Illuminating Joy on YouTube and her “releasing resistance” playlist. What you resist, persists. So if you keep trying to fight the feeling of missing him, then it will keep coming back. Just fully feel it. It will naturally go away on it’s on- and no, fully feeling it won’t mess up the manifestation.

I’m sure I’ll get lots of slack on this but I’ve been following Illuminating Joy’s videos and they have worked wonders for me. I feel so much better in a month. This is the feeling I’d been trying to achieve before, which I had been working at for 4 months.

So yeah, long story short- don’t fight any feeling you have, it will just persist. Instead, just embrace the feeling and let that be okay. You can even say to yourself, “Okay, I miss him right now and that’s okay, it’s completely normal. Most people would miss someone in this situation. It’s okay”. Remember, you want the path of least resistance

5/13/2018 7:58 am  #5

Same here. Amy is a very good teacher. 

TheSilverLining wrote:

Watch Illuminating Joy on YouTube and her “releasing resistance” playlist. What you resist, persists. So if you keep trying to fight the feeling of missing him, then it will keep coming back. Just fully feel it. It will naturally go away on it’s on- and no, fully feeling it won’t mess up the manifestation.

I’m sure I’ll get lots of slack on this but I’ve been following Illuminating Joy’s videos and they have worked wonders for me. I feel so much better in a month. This is the feeling I’d been trying to achieve before, which I had been working at for 4 months.

So yeah, long story short- don’t fight any feeling you have, it will just persist. Instead, just embrace the feeling and let that be okay. You can even say to yourself, “Okay, I miss him right now and that’s okay, it’s completely normal. Most people would miss someone in this situation. It’s okay”. Remember, you want the path of least resistance

5/13/2018 8:05 am  #6

Look at it this way, when you place an order with someone, let's just say Amazon here, you know it's coming so you don't obsess over how it'll arrive, where it is, you just know it is on the way. You know Amazon will bring it you. You think about it but it's yours because you placed the order. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/14/2018 1:45 pm  #7

Thank you so much for the tips. I will look that up on YouTube today and give it a go. I’m still new to actually practicing LOA and being aware.

5/14/2018 1:54 pm  #8

Serendipity wrote:

Look at it this way, when you place an order with someone, let's just say Amazon here, you know it's coming so you don't obsess over how it'll arrive, where it is, you just know it is on the way. You know Amazon will bring it you. You think about it but it's yours because you placed the order. 

do we need to visualise everyday or just do the imaginal work once with positivity and belief and forget it? ive been trying to change my physical beauty for months now but nothing what am i doing wrong please help! i don't want plastic surgery btw im determined to do it with my mind. 

5/15/2018 7:10 am  #9

Serendipity wrote:

the thing is... with Amazon, you KNOW it will be delivered soon.  With this, it might take a while and it might never even happen (you know, free will and stuff).  That might be why people (including me) have a hard time believing when we cannot be sure even if we act «as if...»...

5/15/2018 8:03 am  #10

RoxyG wrote:

the thing is... with Amazon, you KNOW it will be delivered soon.  With this, it might take a while and it might never even happen (you know, free will and stuff).  That might be why people (including me) have a hard time believing when we cannot be sure even if we act «as if...»...

RoxyG, I just wanted to give you my thoughts on this... Reality is only an illusion that is made up by all that you believe to be true. Everyone has their own reality, sort of like a dream. You interact with your own version of every person. The versions of people you interact with only reflect back to you what you believe to be true about them. And you are the only person who can create in your individual reality. So you never have to compete with someone else’s free will. What you believe is what you get. And the same thing is true for them in their own individual reality. So you can always be sure that you will get what you are trying to manifest when you believe it.

I hope this helps you.

Board footera