Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 11:30 am  #1

Please help me realign!

Ever since joining this forum, I've been truly flying higher than I ever did. However, I realized that I've been vibrating lower for these past few days. I told myself that I would be back in a committed and loving relationship with my love by the time I graduate. I have 12 more days until that day. And although I know that time is something that I shouldn't focus on and that it doesn't truly exist, I realized that it's making me anxious.

I've also been struggling a bit more with my visualizations and techniques. They are starting to feel more like work to me than things that I actually want to do that makes me feel better. I've also been a lot more easily irritable at people, including my friends. Which, I know is a sign that I need to take a break.

At this point, I feel like giving up and I've been going back and forth between doubting and believing within the same day. I need help on bringing myself back up again. It's weird, because I am confident that I love myself, so I know that it's not because I am lacking self-love. I can't wrap my mind around what is bothering me or creating a force or doubt between me and my manifestation. Ignoring the current reality has gotten more difficult. However, I'm also at a place where I'd prefer to have my love, but I'm also feeling the "f**k it, if it doesn't happen attitude".Β 

I need help realigning.Β 

5/02/2018 11:53 am  #2

Re: Please help me realign!

hopeful.h wrote:

Ever since joining this forum, I've been truly flying higher than I ever did. However, I realized that I've been vibrating lower for these past few days. I told myself that I would be back in a committed and loving relationship with my love by the time I graduate. I have 12 more days until that day. And although I know that time is something that I shouldn't focus on and that it doesn't truly exist, I realized that it's making me anxious.

I've also been struggling a bit more with my visualizations and techniques. They are starting to feel more like work to me than things that I actually want to do that makes me feel better. I've also been a lot more easily irritable at people, including my friends. Which, I know is a sign that I need to take a break.

At this point, I feel like giving up and I've been going back and forth between doubting and believing within the same day. I need help on bringing myself back up again. It's weird, because I am confident that I love myself, so I know that it's not because I am lacking self-love. I can't wrap my mind around what is bothering me or creating a force or doubt between me and my manifestation. Ignoring the current reality has gotten more difficult. However, I'm also at a place where I'd prefer to have my love, but I'm also feeling the "f**k it, if it doesn't happen attitude".Β 

I need help realigning.Β 

I think this is all because you have been putting so much pressure on yourself to get your SP back by a certain date. I'm pretty good at manifesting, and I would never put a time limit on anything because it would cause a lot of anxiety and stress, which is counterproductive. 'Self love' is completely irrelevant to manifesting anything. What is important is doing what Neville called 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', imagining your ideal relationship as if you have it right now, as he said 'you are the operant power, it doesn't operate itself,' but this doesn't mean dwelling on it all day or spending loads of time visualising. It only takes a few minutes, done on a consistent basis. Neville did it before he went to sleep at night, but it can also be done effectively at any time when you can get yourself into a sleepy, drowsy state when your subconscious mind is at its most receptive for suggestion.
Β 

Last edited by Cynthia (5/02/2018 12:38 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/02/2018 11:52 pm  #3

Thanks Cynthia. I think you're right. time limits do cause anxiety and stress. It was easy to imagine my ideal relationship as if I have it now at least for the first couple of months...but now it feels unnatural? Do you think it's ok for me to simply visualize during that drowsy state right before I sleep? Or is acting as if have to be applied throughout the whole day? Is that what you meaning by not dwelling on it all day? I learned a lot of Neville's teachings just recently and I just want to confirm if I got his teachings right. sometimes the videos on youtube is difficult to listen to because of the sound quality given the technology back then. So, I'd love to be more enlightened by you!!

5/03/2018 1:04 am  #4

hopeful.h wrote:

Thanks Cynthia. I think you're right. time limits do cause anxiety and stress. It was easy to imagine my ideal relationship as if I have it now at least for the first couple of months...but now it feels unnatural? Do you think it's ok for me to simply visualize during that drowsy state right before I sleep? Or is acting as if have to be applied throughout the whole day? Is that what you meaning by not dwelling on it all day? I learned a lot of Neville's teachings just recently and I just want to confirm if I got his teachings right. sometimes the videos on youtube is difficult to listen to because of the sound quality given the technology back then. So, I'd love to be more enlightened by you!!

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. The sleepy, drowsy state before you go to sleep is one of the best times to do this, as is the other time, when you are first waking up. These are the times when your subconscious mind is at its most receptive to accept the ideas you are putting into your mind, and that is why repetition is important, doing this on a regular basis, such as every night before you go to sleep, and then falling asleep having the imagining of your ideal relationship, or whatever your desire is, being the last thing on your mind before you fall asleep. Neville used to do precisely this when he wanted to manifest something. It's what he did when he wanted to marry his second wife. I may have told you this before. I've said this many times. Neville himself imagined being blissfully happily married to his second wife, what their relationship would be like, imagined her being there with him, living together in their lovely apartment when he, at the time he was doing this, was still living in a hotel, I think, and then fell asleep whilst he was imagining this. He was always recommending that other people use this method. A lady whose story is told in his book, The Law and the Promise, chapter three, I think it is, did the same thing to marry a man she had met on a blind date, after which both she and the person who introduced them both moved away within days after the date, and she didn't even know if the man knew her name. I've used it myself many times for many different things. You don't have to do it before sleep or when you are just waking up, though. Any time when you can relax and put yourself into a similar sleepy, drowsy state would be just as good a time. Then, the rest of the time, you don't have to do anything else. You can go about your business, living your life. This doesn't have to be difficult, and it doesn't have to take a long time, but it takes as long as it takes, and giving yourself a deadline is probably more likely to make it take longer or perhaps even fail altogether, due to the possible loss of faith and belief that you will succeed.

I think things like the '25 day challenge' do people a great disservice, making promises of getting an 'ex' back in a short period of time like that, because it makes people think that it should happen in that short a period of time and that if it doesn't they think it won't happen, they get discouraged, they think loa, or as I prefer to call it, conscious creation, doesn't work for them, etc.It's also putting the emphasis on the wrong thing - speed rather than quality. It's essentially putting pressure on people to succeed in such a short period of time.Β  How long it takes doesn't matter, what really matters is creating a quality relationship with the person you want to be with, with everything as ideal as you would want it to be. Rushing back into a failed relationship is, in my view, a rather foolish thing to do. When things go wrong with another person, I think it is important to assess what happened to make the relationship go wrong, look within and see what you might have contributed, and correct any problems before getting back together again. I'm sure you'd want this to be the most ideal and happiest relationship you could possibly have with your SP, otherwise why even bother?

A lecture by Neville that might really help you is called Brazen Impudence. I haven't heard it, I don't know if a recording exists, but you can read it for free online. You can read all of his lectures free online, in fact. In it, he talks about the importance of persistence and never giving up, that it is only yourself that can fail to receive your desire by failing to persist, and tells some of his own story about marrying his second wife. He needed to get a divorce from his first wife, from whom he had been separated for 15 or 16 years by then, and it was more difficult to get a divorce back then than it is now.

I wrote about my success last night in selling a piano I didn't want in less than a week to the ideal person under the success stories, and it is exactly the same principle for manifesting anything. When I do this, I remain neutral. I imagine the end result I want like I already have it without feeling anything positive or negative. I'm just focussed entirely on the end result.

5/03/2018 12:22 pm  #5

Wow, Cynthia. Your answers are always on point. Whenever I receive advice from you, it always sounds like it's coming from Neville himself but easier to understand. Thank you so so much for your advice.Β 

I guess a question that's been on my mind in regards to LOA teachings is that it seems that time and "how" is something that can't be included in a desire. What if someone's desire involves a time component or a scenario on how they'd like a situation to act out as? I'm not sure on how to word my question, but what is the difference in desiring a specific thing versus desiring "how" and "when" that specific thing should happen. Why is the second option something that generally doesn't work or is advised not to desire? It is not something that one can truly desire? Just a question out of curiosity. Β 

Thanks again for your help Cynthia! You are like neville's reincarnation! You always manage to bring me back up again. Β 

5/03/2018 11:13 pm  #6

hopeful.h wrote:

Wow, Cynthia. Your answers are always on point. Whenever I receive advice from you, it always sounds like it's coming from Neville himself but easier to understand. Thank you so so much for your advice.Β 

I guess a question that's been on my mind in regards to LOA teachings is that it seems that time and "how" is something that can't be included in a desire. What if someone's desire involves a time component or a scenario on how they'd like a situation to act out as? I'm not sure on how to word my question, but what is the difference in desiring a specific thing versus desiring "how" and "when" that specific thing should happen. Why is the second option something that generally doesn't work or is advised not to desire? It is not something that one can truly desire? Just a question out of curiosity. Β 

Thanks again for your help Cynthia! You are like neville's reincarnation! You always manage to bring me back up again. Β 

Thank you so much for your very kind compliments. I'm happy if I was able to help you. Neville was the master, I'm only his student. It made a lot more than my day to be compared to him, though, and his reincarnation? That made me laugh out loud. It made me feel really good and happy to be told that. Neville himself said what I mentioned before, although in different words - that manifesting something takes as long as it takes. He said he didn't know when that would be. It varies for different people for different things.

I'm not exactly sure I understand your most recent questions. It's not that it's not possible to achieve your desire by a certain time and in a certain scenario, but people put limitations on how they will achieve their desire when they do this (maybe there's a much better or easier way that you hadn't thought of yourself), and also a lot of pressure on themselves with putting a deadline on something. There is an element of force that can come into it, trying to force something to happen by a certain time, and force is not a good thing. There's a sort of desperation involved with that, and desperation is as effective a way as any to keep things away. It's much better to just let it happen when it's going to happen and under whatever the circumstances happen to be.

This is not about a relationship, and it certainly wasn't as important as a relationship, but there was an occasion when I found out about something in the afternoon that was taking place that evening, and I wanted some specific things to happen that evening at that event involving myself. It was my one and only opportunity. This was a one off event. All I did in that instance was state to myself exactly what I wanted to happen that night, and a few hours later exactly that happened, and it involved other people, total strangers, doing various things to make my desire manifest. I was completely neutral about it, just made my statements to myself about what I wanted to happen, only stated them once, and then forgot about it until that night, when it all came true. It was something I wanted to happen, but it wasn't something that I would have been all that disappointed about if it hadn't happened. It wasn't that important to me. That's the thing - it wasn't all that important, I could take it or leave it, even though I wanted it to happen, and with relationships and other things that are much more important to people than what happened at that event was to me, all sorts of worries and fears and doubts can come into it, people work too hard at it, it's seen as something really big, and therefore, as something that could take a long time or maybe even be impossible to achieve. What I wanted to happen that night at that event was actually a big thing, but I didn't really look at it that way. It was only afterwards, later on, that I realised what a big thing it really had been.
Β 

Last edited by Cynthia (5/03/2018 11:43 pm)

7/10/2018 6:39 pm  #7

Sorry that I haven't responded to your post. I took a big break from LOA and everything for some time. But, for some reason, I've been having the urge to check back on this forum. Since the end of June or so, I decided to "give up". Not give up as in not believing in LOA anymore, but give up in terms of letting that person go. At this point, I just want an SP who has all of the qualities and characteristics that I hope for. I deserve better. I think I'm actually ok if it's not this person and someone else. I know that the Universe will grant me what I truly want within time. I know that LOA exists and I realized that the Universe has been helping shift many things for me. What I truly desire will manifest.Β 

You are right, despite doing all of these techniques and etc, it didn't really help but make me go crazy. I tried too hard and I lost myself along the way more than I did within the relationship. I hope to reach neutrality. where I don't feel negative or necessarily positive either. just peace.Β 

Thanks Cynthia Β 

Board footera