Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2018 3:08 pm  #11

Re: How I sold an unwanted piano within a week to the ideal person

ItIsDone wrote:

This is awesome!! Congrats on the success.

Iโ€™m trying to manifest an SP (so many other people on this forum). I know at first I was over complicating the process, but I finally came to the realization that it should be as simple as manifesting anything else. Iโ€™m now going back to basics and keeping it simple.

I have a few questions because you seem very knowledgeable especially with Nevilleโ€™s teachings.

When you visualized the end result as if you had it now, did you just have a neutral/relaxed feeling or was it a feeling of excitement/happiness. I read a response of yours in another thread and you said something about you not attaching any negative or positive feelings to this visualization.I guess Iโ€™m looking for more of an explanation on this to make sure Iโ€™m understanding things correctly. I think I get a little confused on the whole โ€œfeeling is the secretโ€.

Thank you. I just had a neutral, relaxed feeling, and I was focussed only on the end result I wanted, as if it were already true, and I had it right now. I didn't bring any emotions into it at all.
When Neville talked about 'feeling', he didn't mean emotions. He meant the feeling of having your desire right now. What would it feel like to have your desire now? What would it feel like if it were true?
ย 

Last edited by Cynthia (5/03/2018 3:12 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/05/2018 4:23 pm  #12

how do you know this is loa and not just coincidence?

5/05/2018 5:10 pm  #13

Berry wrote:

ย 
Because this is exactly the result I focussed on getting.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/06/2018 5:10 pm  #14

Berry wrote:

Thereโ€™s no such thing as coincidence. Reality doesnโ€™t happen independent of you.

5/06/2018 7:10 pm  #15

No, everything happens for a reason!

5/07/2018 3:06 am  #16

Why when I had absolutely no fear about my ex when we were rekindling did he suddenly bring up that he wanted to date another girl then? I didn't even think he was messaging or getting to know other girls let alone asking them on a date.
I didn't manifest that.
He says he didn't go looking for anyone else she chased him.
I'm broken.

5/07/2018 7:45 am  #17

Berry wrote:

Why when I had absolutely no fear about my ex when we were rekindling did he suddenly bring up that he wanted to date another girl then? I didn't even think he was messaging or getting to know other girls let alone asking them on a date.
I didn't manifest that.
He says he didn't go looking for anyone else she chased him.
I'm broken.

Even if something seems to happen โ€œout of the blueโ€, it still happened because of something you believed about your reality. All experiences are drawn to you by you. Other people are only projections of you and your beliefs. If you want to believe otherwise, thatโ€™s ok. But this is one of the basic things to know about LOA. That we manifest it all.

5/07/2018 8:41 am  #18

I'll keep this is mind as I very much want to believe that this is the case.

Board footera