Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 1:42 am  #1

How I sold an unwanted piano within a week to the ideal person

I had a piano that I didn't like and wanted to sell it to buy another one. I had advertised it once and had no replies, so this is what I did. I advertised it again, and it took a few days to get into the publication I used, so between the time when I placed the advert and when it was published, every night before I went to sleep I visualised holding an imaginary cheque in my imaginary hand in the exact amount of money I wanted. At the same time, I also thought about the kind of person I wanted to buy my piano - somebody who would enjoy it, be happy with it, and get a lot of use and pleasure out of it, because I had really not liked it at all and didn't want anybody else to feel that way. The same day the advert came out, I got a call from somebody who wanted to come and see it, which he did. He liked it enough to come back again, bringing somebody to play it for him, and paid me in cash the exact amount of money I wanted. He was a pub owner who wanted it for his pub. By the end of the week, he had had the piano collected, so it was all done and dusted within a week.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/02/2018 10:13 am  #2

Re: How I sold an unwanted piano within a week to the ideal person

Awesome!

5/02/2018 10:56 am  #3

I remember you sharing this with me earlier. This should strengthen our faith that we can manifest any and everything if we are not attached to the end result

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

5/02/2018 11:45 am  #4

It's the same principle for manifesting anything.

5/02/2018 12:11 pm  #5

You are so right as always Cynthia. Your insight on LoA has always helped me a lot. Thank you!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

5/02/2018 12:25 pm  #6

Gratitude21 wrote:

You are so right as always Cynthia. Your insight on LoA has always helped me a lot. Thank you!

Β 
It's so kind of you to say that. Thank you so much!

5/02/2018 8:05 pm  #7

Awesome!

5/03/2018 8:35 am  #8

Congrats. I am happy for you. Quite simple actually, but that's just good.

5/03/2018 10:23 am  #9

Witchtable wrote:

Congrats. I am happy for you. Quite simple actually, but that's just good.

Thanks. It is that simple. It's the same simple principle for manifesting anything, including a relationship with a person, which I have also done using this same simple principle. This will probably get only a fraction of the views that a post about somebody hearing from a person will get, and that's a shame, because if people knew how simple it really was, they wouldn't complicate things by thinking they have to do loads of techniques, devote enormous amounts of time, feel good, or have 'self love.' None of that is necessary.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/03/2018 10:36 am)

5/03/2018 2:15 pm  #10

This is awesome!! Congrats on the success.

I’m trying to manifest an SP (so many other people on this forum). I know at first I was over complicating the process, but I finally came to the realization that it should be as simple as manifesting anything else. I’m now going back to basics and keeping it simple.

I have a few questions because you seem very knowledgeable especially with Neville’s teachings.

When you visualized the end result as if you had it now, did you just have a neutral/relaxed feeling or was it a feeling of excitement/happiness. I read a response of yours in another thread and you said something about you not attaching any negative or positive feelings to this visualization.I guess I’m looking for more of an explanation on this to make sure I’m understanding things correctly. I think I get a little confused on the whole β€œfeeling is the secret”.

Board footera