Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2018 1:09 pm  #1

Thinking too much

Hello. First of all, this forum has been amazing and the best part of the breakup has been rediscovering LOA and self-love. My question is regarding thoughts. I have always been an over thinker and for the first week after the breakup all I could think about was my person. But lately I don’t think about him as much and I can’t tell if that’s good or bad. I know he’s my soulmate and we will get back together but if I’m not thinking about him, am I slowing the manifestation? This is so new to me. Usually after a breakup I’m the one that constantly texts but I’ve stuck with no contact this time around. Any tips would be great!

4/27/2018 1:15 pm  #2

Re: Thinking too much

Ladiaynoche wrote:

Hello. First of all, this forum has been amazing and the best part of the breakup has been rediscovering LOA and self-love. My question is regarding thoughts. I have always been an over thinker and for the first week after the breakup all I could think about was my person. But lately I don’t think about him as much and I can’t tell if that’s good or bad. I know he’s my soulmate and we will get back together but if I’m not thinking about him, am I slowing the manifestation? This is so new to me. Usually after a breakup I’m the one that constantly texts but I’ve stuck with no contact this time around. Any tips would be great!

No, it's not a bad thing to not think about him all of the time. It's a good thing not to obsess over him and to live your life. One of the best things I did was to take my energy back from him. I'd given far too much to him, and once he started to feel the lack of it, he came back.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/27/2018 3:41 pm  #3

Re: Thinking too much

That's actually the best place you can be in. Knowing that it will happen and not think about it is the quickest route you can chose. Just don't overthink overthinking and you will be fine.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera