Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2018 3:01 pm  #1

Got the call!

Two weeks ago (5 weeks after starting the 25 day challenge) my beloved called! Out of the blue, when I least expected it. We had a wonderful conversation, his energy felt great, and he said much of what I had imagined in visualization. It was pretty incredible and I cried with joy after, yes because he called, but mostly because I DID IT! (Mind you it had been 3 months since we last spoke.) My only question: He has a new phone number due to losing his previous phone. When he called he called from his friend's phone, not his new number. So, I understand that there's some old energy in contacting me from HIS phone. When we initially broke last fall, I did a bunch of stuff wrong, got needy, etc. But since then I've been working on myself, self love, LOA stuff, leaving him be, etc. I have recently adjusted my affirmations and visualizing to include him contacting me from HIS phone next. Do you think it would be interfering to text his friend to suggest to my guy to contact me from his own phone or allow the Universe to handle it? I'm thinking it's the latter but wasn't sure.

Last edited by QuanaRamira (4/26/2018 5:21 pm)

4/26/2018 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Got the call!

It means absolutely nothing except any meaning that you ascribe to it that he rang you from a friend's phone. Just be happy he rang you and that things went so well and forget about whose phone he used. Why do you have to throw a spanner into the works so needlessly?

Last edited by Cynthia (4/26/2018 4:43 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/26/2018 5:26 pm  #3

I am happy he called me and I'm not trying to throw a "spranger" in needlesslessy. Just wanted some support and clarification. Additionally, what I described is actually helping me focus even more on self love work. Thank you for your thoughts, but I thought this was supposed to be a non judgemental and positive forum for support and help? I'm sure you mean well but your tenor seems a bit critical.

Last edited by QuanaRamira (4/26/2018 5:30 pm)

4/26/2018 7:10 pm  #4

I have to agree with Cynthia. Focusing on the part that wasn't perfect and wondering about it is the best way to mess up. You should listen to what she said and not only how she said it - in your own interest.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/26/2018 8:41 pm  #5

I didn't say I disagreed with the advice given but the delivery. I think how things are said are equally as important as what is said. I thought this was supposed to be a forum where someone feels safe to share and not judged, but apparently not. Thank you.

Last edited by QuanaRamira (4/26/2018 8:58 pm)

4/26/2018 8:58 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

I have to agree with Cynthia. Focusing on the part that wasn't perfect and wondering about it is the best way to mess up. You should listen to what she said and not only how she said it - in your own interest.

Thank you, Sanshi. I wasn't being judgemental at all. I was trying to prevent you from making the same critical mistake that I've seen many before you make. When I saw that comment about the phone, I thought that needs to be nipped in the bud straightaway before it becomes a problem for you. The fact that you made those comments about the phone means that you are giving it some significance, otherwise you wouldn't have even mentioned it. Your beliefs are everything. Only your beliefs matter because they are the creative power. That's why it's so important to focus on the positives that you're experiencing and dismiss from your mind anything that could give you any worry or doubt or fear or any other negative feeling or belief. If you start to believe that there is some sort of problem with your SP using a different phone, or anything else that could start to bother you if you let it, you can very easily make it into a problem that didn't exist before. I've seen it happen so many times. Somebody starts to worry about something that is insignificant and meaningless in and of itself without them attaching any significance or meaning to it, it starts to bother them more and more, they blow it up out of all proportion in their mind, they start to have all sorts of fears and worries and doubts, and before they know it they've undone all of the good work they've done, and they're back where they started or worse. I've had loads of private messages from people who have done this and want to know how to fix it. It's so much easier to prevent it in the first place.

Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/26/2018 9:17 pm  #7

Ok, well, thank you, but I actually didn't take it to a big extreme and have been focusing on the positive, and really, this whole thing is a PROCESS, not about doing everything perfect and never having any doubts, etc. You also don't understand the relationship and why him calling from a friend's phone would be an issue for me, but like I stated in my original post I am changing it around to the positive anyway. It's not a big deal that I thought about it and it's normal to have not always positive/perfect thoughts pop up. I haven't thought about it THAT much, just a little and I haven't messed anything up. And even if I did "mess" something up, so what?  I know you mean well and I appreciate your feedback, but you really need to work on how you word things so you don't put people off. Just ask yourself how your words might come off before posting it. Doing this shows SENSITIVITY and consideration and will demonstrate effective and mature communication of your intended message. If you offend someone they won't want to hear/read your message. Because now I'm not wanting to come back here again. Take care.

Last edited by QuanaRamira (4/26/2018 10:12 pm)

4/27/2018 3:48 am  #8

When CynthiaΒ  triggers you (and she obviously does), then it's time to look within and ask yourself why it's triggering you and why you give her words negative meaning while she clearly stated that it wasn't meant negatively in any way. That's what this forum should be all about - self reflection and not trying to change others. You interpret every situation in your life. The question is why you feel the need to defend yourself. You could be grateful towards Cynthia that she gave you the opportunity to explore yourself and your belief system a bit more or you could keep arguing, defending yourself and proving your point which is in my book a waste of time anyway, because neither you nor Cynthia get anything productive out of it.

The way something says something is only important, if you chose to give it meaning. You don't have to do that. So being offended is entirely in your power. Nobody can offend you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/28/2018 4:26 am  #9

I really hope that people giving advice on this forum and trying to help and instead of doing other stuff with their time want to help people succeed won't be put off by ungrateful comments. I for one appreciate the help here and I don't think that people offering help should be gentle but should say what they think. If people don't want the help or get advice that is not in alignment to how they see their situation or decide to be offended or sensitive then don't ask as you only want to hear what is aligned with your views so why ask for advice.

4/28/2018 8:09 am  #10

QuanaRamira wrote:

Ok, well, thank you, but I actually didn't take it to a big extreme and have been focusing on the positive, and really, this whole thing is a PROCESS, not about doing everything perfect and never having any doubts, etc. You also don't understand the relationship and why him calling from a friend's phone would be an issue for me, but like I stated in my original post I am changing it around to the positive anyway. It's not a big deal that I thought about it and it's normal to have not always positive/perfect thoughts pop up. I haven't thought about it THAT much, just a little and I haven't messed anything up. And even if I did "mess" something up, so what?  I know you mean well and I appreciate your feedback, but you really need to work on how you word things so you don't put people off. Just ask yourself how your words might come off before posting it. Doing this shows SENSITIVITY and consideration and will demonstrate effective and mature communication of your intended message. If you offend someone they won't want to hear/read your message. Because now I'm not wanting to come back here again. Take care.

I hope you feel better and lighter after this rant. Did u feel like you released something?

Sometimes when we are responding/ talking that is the best time to stop and listen.

Quieten the chatter. Quieten the need to respond. And simply listen to what is being said to you.

Personally I don't see what Cynthia said to you was unpleasant. It was short, sharp and to the point. She asked a fundamental question "why focus on anything  negative."

You are efforting and thinking too much. The fact you asked should u text someone else to ask him to call you from his phone (side note: absolutely do not do that. Screams needy) shows you need to let go and go with the flow. Can u see how much effort and low vibe that action and thought process is? When he is ready to call from his phone he will call you.

I'm sure 24hrs before he called all you wanted was to just receive a call from him. Now u have received the call you are focus on the "well why wasn't it from his phone?" Why add negativity to the situation. Why not just say "I'm grateful to hear from him and I look forward to hearing from him again or more often".

Board footera