Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2018 4:43 pm  #1

Insecurities over ex’s relationship

I’ve been struggling on/off with thoughts about the girl my ex dated after seeing me. When we were together he always told me that I was someone really special and he’d never been as close to or as honest with anyone except me. After we ended I was struggling with depression anyway so through the break up and other events I kind of tumbled into a pit of despair, though he was still contacting me on and off for the months following our break up. He even mentioned wanting to meet up with me a few times. Then I found out from a friend that he was dating a foreign girl and when she’d moved back to her home country he had travelled across the world during the summer to go see her... and later he posted a picture of them saying she was special. This CRUSHED me hahaha. I deleted my social media and even now after they’ve broken up I still avoid his facebook.
Even though positive things have happened since with me and him, it still bothers me that he dated someone else and that he might have stronger feelings and cared about her more than me. I know this is something I shouldn’t worry about, plus as it’s a lot of speculating and I don’t know anything for sure, but his trip to see her and the comment saying she was special still gets to me as I always used to have faith that we had a strong connection that no one else could come between, and now I wonder whether he was in love with her and still has feelings for her.
I know none of this is helping me haha! I’ve tried very hard to get rid of these feelings and I know I still have a lot of self love work to do, but this is a subject that can still send me into despair if something reminds me of it. Just the idea of him being in love with someone else whilst I’ve only been in love with him can really destroy any alignment or belief I have in us being together.

Has anyone been through a similar situation? How did you deal with it? Would it matter if he was/is in love with her?

Angel xo

4/23/2018 12:04 pm  #2

Re: Insecurities over ex’s relationship

Yes, my situation was similar to yours. But it doesn’t matter if it looks like he’s in love with her. You can’t know what another person is truly feeling. You always get what you believe to be true, so knowing this, just feel that your connection with him has always been stronger. Maybe look at it like him dating this other girl only made him realize all the more how much he loves you. You are in control of it, because you create it all. Even your experience and interaction with him. So just create it how you want it to be.

4/23/2018 8:23 pm  #3

Thank you so much! This was a big help. Have you been successful in manifesting them back since they were seeing the other person?

xo

4/23/2018 8:28 pm  #4

You’re welcome

Not yet, but only because I haven’t kept my focus.

4/23/2018 8:36 pm  #5

Oooh how do you mean? Sending you love and light for the future 🌟

xo

4/23/2018 9:28 pm  #6

Thanks! Just that I’ve been allowing myself to focus too much on current reality lately.

Last edited by fizzy (4/23/2018 9:29 pm)

5/10/2018 8:24 pm  #7

I just found out she’s moving to our city... she’s just finished college in her country and is coming over here. Meanwhile he went back and changed the caption of the photo of them to saying she was special (he previously deleted it). I don’t know whether she’s coming specifically for him or to study more but...it’s freaked me out because it’s the worse case scenario that I hadn’t even considered. I feel sick, I thought they weren’t together anymore. I can’t stop shaking hahaha it’s so out of the blue

Please share some advice if you have it xo

5/10/2018 8:51 pm  #8

Angel_0199 wrote:

I just found out she’s moving to our city... she’s just finished college in her country and is coming over here. Meanwhile he went back and changed the caption of the photo of them to saying she was special (he previously deleted it). I don’t know whether she’s coming specifically for him or to study more but...it’s freaked me out because it’s the worse case scenario that I hadn’t even considered. I feel sick, I thought they weren’t together anymore. I can’t stop shaking hahaha it’s so out of the blue

This is most likely a manifestation of your fears surrounding the situation. As you said, you don’t know why she’s moving, so don’t imagine the worst case scenario. They might have broken up before but are considering getting back together. But whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter. She isn’t part of your ideal reality with him so there’s no need to focus on her or them. I know it can be difficult, but the only thing you really can do is focus only on your relationship with him and ignore the rest. Remember that everything, including other people, conform to your beliefs. You have the power to manifest what you want, so start feeling and believing that you have a strong connection with him. Start feeling that you have the relationship with him right now. This other girl doesn’t matter because he’s your boyfriend and there’s no need to even think about her. That’s where you want your focus to be. Whatever you don’t give your attention to eventually fades away.

5/10/2018 9:05 pm  #9

fizzy wrote:

Angel_0199 wrote:

This is most likely a manifestation of your fears surrounding the situation. As you said, you don’t know why she’s moving, so don’t imagine the worst case scenario. They might have broken up before but are considering getting back together. But whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter. She isn’t part of your ideal reality with him so there’s no need to focus on her or them. I know it can be difficult, but the only thing you really can do is focus only on your relationship with him and ignore the rest. Remember that everything, including other people, conform to your beliefs. You have the power to manifest what you want, so start feeling and believing that you have a strong connection with him. Start feeling that you have the relationship with him right now. This other girl doesn’t matter because he’s your boyfriend and there’s no need to even think about her. That’s where you want your focus to be. Whatever you don’t give your attention to eventually fades away.

Thank you so so much. I’ve blocked her on Facebook and insta so I won’t be tempted to ever look her up or anything. I need to get control of my feelings, it’s been a tough couple of months with a variety of issues and it’s just taken a complete toll on how I see myself and raise my vibrations. I completely agree that I’ve manifested this with my fears, I’ve tried so hard not to think about them or her or to just view her as out of his life, I could never seem to wipe her from my conscience though. It feels almost impossible to forget about her now 😂 sorry for this negative post, it’s still very raw and I’m hurting a lot 😂

Xo

5/10/2018 9:20 pm  #10

Angel_0199 wrote:

Thank you so so much. I’ve blocked her on Facebook and insta so I won’t be tempted to ever look her up or anything. I need to get control of my feelings, it’s been a tough couple of months with a variety of issues and it’s just taken a complete toll on how I see myself and raise my vibrations. I completely agree that I’ve manifested this with my fears, I’ve tried so hard not to think about them or her or to just view her as out of his life, I could never seem to wipe her from my conscience though. It feels almost impossible to forget about her now 😂 sorry for this negative post, it’s still very raw and I’m hurting a lot 😂

Xo

No worries, everyone goes through bad times. I’m sorry that you’re hurting right now

Blocking her was a good move. Everyone is equal, she’s not any better than you. And reality only reflects what you feel and believe about yourself and everything. You’ll get there

Board footera