Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2018 9:28 pm  #1

So..... um, this happened.

Hi guys ! I'm new here, well I'm new to posting, but I've been following this forum for months now and I've been reading everyone's success stories and advices, and that gave me hope. Keep the positive vibes going ya'll 

So, my guy and I broke up months ago and since then, I've been trying so hard to get him back. I tried RS/PW/BWD for months and nothing worked ! He was still ghosting me and was giving me the cold shoulder and i have tried reaching out to him,but nothing budged. And I realized that I was too attached to the outcome and that I was still having a low vibration despite how I 'forced' or I'd say 'faked' myself into thinking I was happy and in alignment. When deep down, I knew I wasn't. I was still stalking him on social media every single day, like after I do PW/BWD/RS, i would check up on him to see if anything worked when I know I should let it go. 

Anyway, So recently, I found out that he got into a relationship with a new girl in our town and I was devastated. Like that broke me. I was at the verge of giving up. He seemed serious about her like he has met her family and she has met his and they even made it Facebook official. I immediately consulted Veronica and she told me to stay away from social media and focus on myself, basically heal myself. And my instinct kicked in and told me to do the same thing. So I deactivated all of my social media accounts just so I could refrain myself from stalking and just seeing their pics on my timeline would crush me. And then I told myself to just heal...

I tried so hard to not think bout them only cause I don't wanna give them anymore energy and I started meditating every morning. I would do Agnes's self love meditations and I would pray everyday, thanking God everyday for all my blessings and for just being alive and I would listen to subliminals that would encourage self-love, confidence and forgiveness every night to sleep. I'd also try to distract myself during the day by watching movies/shows that'd make me laugh, take my dog for a walk, read, write out my personal goals etc. I tried to focus on me. 

Then, yesterday, I got a text from my bestfriend saying that my guy and his new chick broke up (due to the same reason that we broke up in the first place too, lol the irony) She seemed angry at him too cause she ranted about him and the break up on Twitter. So i doubt they'll get back together..
So, of course I was shocked and I didn't know if I should feel happy bout it or.... 
But anyway, he still hasn't reached out to me, and he still likes that girl's pictures on instagram despite that they've broken up. I mean he could still have feelings for her since the break up is still fresh but that is starting to make me doubt about him coming back to me now. Like what if there's no hope left? Ugh I know I shouldn't have that kinda thinking and I should always believe that I could manifest anything but I can't help it sometimes you know what I mean  Like sometimes it's hard to not take in the physical reality.
So I don't know what to do now...

I'm thinking about starting the 25 Days Challenge tomorrow. 

What do you guys think? 

4/22/2018 12:42 am  #2

Re: So..... um, this happened.

For me personally, I like to stick to and maintain that I'm always going to get what I want no matter what! If I do the steps it's has to be mine! Don't let doubts creep in because they could manifest themselves in the future. I'm finding this out now before it things get bad! It's a really good thing that I realized this actually! Idk if this will help but my personality and "dominance" sure as hell don't take no for an answer!

4/22/2018 2:57 am  #3

"Facebook official" makes me laugh so much! It means Jack! My best friend and her husband have been together for 20 years. They're not Facebook Official, so what have they been playing at for the last 20 years? Maybe they're secure enough without announcing it to the world. On the other hand perhaps your ex and his girlfriend of a few weeks are stronger because of being Facebook Official. Or maybe not as it didn't last 😉

One guy I know was Facebook Official with four different women in a year. Those women are all now married or engaged to other blokes and he's single.

Maybe our register offices are missing out on some revenue here, certification as "Facebook Official"

My point is, take zero notice of Facebook. Much of it is for attention or to prove something to themselves. As you've said yourself about ranting on Twitter. Relationships aren't for entertainment of others.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/22/2018 3:06 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/22/2018 11:58 am  #4

Welcome to the forum!! I  would definitley keep staying away from social media..Id take the time to work on yourself.. Ive learned putting so much into a person is exhausting and sometimes the result you want may or May not happen. Just be open to many possibilities that could happen in the near future even if it doesnt involve him. Never give up on you. Sending positive vibes.

4/22/2018 5:07 pm  #5

Hello there!
As others have said, I think you should stay away from social media, you're making mountains out of molehills with it. 
"Facebook Official" isn't worth anything, I don't know when or why that phrase became a thing but I know people who have been together for many years and didn't put that on Facebook for the longest time. 
As for liking photos on Instagram, that doesn't mean anything either. People like photos on that platform all the time, it is what it is for, after all. 

Focus on the end result, not what is happening in between. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

4/23/2018 12:33 pm  #6

Nice to meet all of you & Thanks for your reply ! 

I think I cared too much about the whole 'Facebook official' thing because when we were together, we didn't publicize our relationship on social media at all. So I was kinda taken aback by it when he did it because it felt like he was proud of being with her, and not me. 
And the whole 'liking' pictures thing, he stopped liking any of my pics for a couple of months now but he still likes the new girl's pictures despite that they've broken up. So again, I was taken a back by it and maybe I shouldn't even look too deep into things. As such, I've deleted my social media to prevent myself from overthinking the itty gritty bits of things. 

You guys are right, I should definitely focus on the end result and not what is happening in my current reality. 

​Thanks again ! 

Board footera