Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2018 11:45 am  #1

How to get rid of the fear of a third party

My question is basically already in the topic.
I donโ€™t think my SP is with someone else since weโ€˜re back in contact and heโ€˜s mostly the one texting me first ( going very very slow tho and no real hints he wants to be back together with me) Still Iโ€˜m dealing a lot with the fear that someone might come in his life, especially that someone specific might come back into his life. I know this fear is attracting it and Iโ€˜ve been working hard to let it go, but last night I kinda had a breakdown again, because I thought I saw proof that heโ€™s dating someone new. My mind went all crazy and made up all kind of theories and I felt so miserable, that I just wanted to throw it all away. I got back up from that emotional down, knowing that it might have been for nothing. But now  itโ€™s like, I donโ€™t know how to get rid of that fear anymore. everything Iโ€˜ve been working towards seems to fall apart. Does anyone have suggestions or is in similar situation?

Don't think. Don't try. Just do it.

4/19/2018 1:01 pm  #2

Re: How to get rid of the fear of a third party

What would it mean to you, if a third party were involved?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/19/2018 1:04 pm  #3

I donโ€˜t know, I think it means to me that I would feel like Iโ€˜m losing him again, like he chooses someone over me

4/19/2018 3:24 pm  #4

I think that's already a lot closer to your real fear. I guess it's something like "I am not good enough". I would look at that instead of trying to get rid of the thoughts of the third party. The root of the problem isn't in the potential third party but in yourself. If you absolutely knew that he eventually will choose you, you would be pretty relaxed about a third party, because you knew it's just temporary for a very short period of time. That's where you want to get. So see it as a chance to look at your own issues and resolve them.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/20/2018 3:02 am  #5

That makes sense thank you so much Sanshi, I will work on it!

4/20/2018 5:32 am  #6

I had the same fear so thanks for the question and thank you for the answer Sanshi, it makes total senseย xxx

Board footera