Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2018 9:09 am  #11

Re: My Daily Scripting

Boat trip at sunset

I had an off day, it was friday afternoon when i got a call from Ammar.
Hi habibti, how are you doing?
Im fine and you
Im good, are we free?
Yep
How about i pick you up around 5?
Sure where are we going?
Mmm a surpirse
Okay! I cant wait

I got ready, curled by hair. Wore a silk elegant blouse and some high waisted pants. Put on some makeup waited for Ammar.
He picked me up, looked at me complimented me on my looks, kissed my cheek
Where are we going habibi?
Just wait a little while, i know you will love it

He drove by the nile side, and parked by some cafes. I thought we were staying for coffee or something but he planned something else. He went downstairs, him holding my hands, we got into a private boat just for us. It was so beautiful, a table and two chairs were set. He sat down, and the boat started to move. It was around sunset the sky looked beautiful with all shades of orange and red. The river was calm, it was all so magical. I looked into Ammars eyes holding his arms.
This is perfect habibi! I cant thank you enough

We watched as the sun went down, the cool river breeze
Ammar kissed me tenderly
We took some pictures together <3

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

4/18/2018 2:38 pm  #12

there is nothing more relaxing than soaking in a warm bathtub infused with bathoils and salts. a beautifully scented bathbomb fizzing, dim lighting and candles in the bathroom. im relaxing in the bathtub while hubby is watching a soccer match, habibi is a barcelona fan.
i treated my self with a polishing sugar scrub. i wanna feel extra luxurious and sexy today.
got out of the tub, wrapped myself with a warm towel and got into our room. habibi was lying on bed, he couldnt take his eyes off my glistening body. he turned off the tv, winked at me and bite his lower lip.
i stood infront of him and unwrapped the towel, letting it fall on the floor.
 i climbed to bed with him, got on top of him ...

I am Grateful

4/19/2018 7:51 am  #13

Today is the my babys first day at preschool
We went shopping, got him some cute outfits, a backpack and a lunchbox.
I woke up early, hubby is still asleep, took a shower and started on preparing breakfast for me family. Ammar takes his tea with a little mlik, digestive biscuits and a small savory sandwich to keep him going till lunch time, i usually have the same. Baby loves his chocoate cereal with fresh fruits and apple juice. I had everything set on the table ready, woke baby up and got him ready for school. We both came to Anmar waking him up, baby kissing his father good morning.
I love them so much, baby looks so much like his dad.
I laid Hubbys outfit for the day, helped him dress and we all had breakfast together.

I am Grateful

4/19/2018 10:07 am  #14

It was a hot summer day, i took a cold shower and didnt bother to wear anything. Got to the kitchen to prepare some lunch for us, wore my kitchen apron over my bare skin and started making a refreshing watermelon, feta and mint salad with a tangy balsamic dressing.
Ammar came from outside all hot and sweating, grabbed a water bottle when he noticed my bare skin, covered loosly by an apron, with strings made into a pretty bow hanging over my lower back. He came behind me, had his arms around my waist, kissed my neck and whispered dirty stuff to my ear. I could feel his hard shaft on my behind. He kissed me tenderly, held my bosoms and slipped his hands between my thighs.
Bend forward he said
He got onto his kness, and pleasured me with his tongue stroks..

I am Grateful

4/19/2018 2:56 pm  #15

my gratitude journal for the 21th of April:
im so thankful that my oncall shift went smoothly, it was calm, colleagues were very helpful and friendly, we enjoyed lunch together http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Ammar called me the day before, i was getting ready for bed when he called. i wanted nothing more than to have a long conversation with him, i enjoy opening my heart to him and speak whats in mind. he respects my decisions and helps me think things through. he encourages me when i feel down. he always tells me that he is proud of me.
he told me all about his day, his family and colleagues and promised to come visit me at work to check on me,
he comes to my work place around 8, he got me some tasty treats for me to enjoy, i love how he takes care of me, he knows what i like and he makes sure im always in the best mood.
my colleagues were so nice, they gave me some time off and covered for me. i went out with Ammar, he drove around, parked the car and ordered some take out for us to eat for dinner. we enjoyed our meal. he hugged me kissed me and wished me a peaceful night.

text me when you get a chance, i will call you tomorrow to make sure you got home safely, he said as he dropped me off.
with a sweet kiss on his lips i said goodbye
i feel blessed, i have a loving supportive relationship
i always have a reason to smile and be thankful

I am Grateful

4/19/2018 3:33 pm  #16

good morning texts, late night phone calls, lunch dates, watching movies together, date nights, lots of chocolate and roses.
long heart to heart conversations, support, love, loyalty, trust, mutual respect, taking care of each other
him proudly introducing me to his friends and family, double dates with our bestfriends, going to parties and weddings together, going to picnics and trips together, taking pics together
surprises, lots of passionate kisses, warm hugs, spending most of the time together, getting alot of contact from him.
the way he looks at me like im the only girl in the world, his sweet compliments
we are so compatible

im grateful for my relationship with Ammar http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.png

I am Grateful

4/20/2018 6:24 pm  #17

I look at Ammars whatsapp conversation window
He appears online
He is typying...
Omg! At last!
What do i do? My heart skipped a beat
A message pops up

بحبك
He said i love you
ديانا ما قادر بالجد
ما تخليني
انا بحبك

He said he cant take it anymore, dont leave me i love you

Aw the sigh of relieve
He is back! He declared his love to me

I am Grateful

4/21/2018 3:17 pm  #18

i got home from a long day at work, exhausted i took a warm shower to relax my muscles, wore one of Ammars tshirt and a cheeky panty. climbed to bed, stretched my body and closed my eyes. Ammar came into the room, kissed my cheek.
how was your day?
it was ok, i feel alittle sore
aw habibti

and he started massaging my back and neck
i love the way he touches me, takes care of me and spoils me.
i fell asleep and woke up with my head on his chest.
i feel so comfortable around him. i feel loved, happy and secure.
he is the best husband ever

I am Grateful

4/22/2018 6:10 pm  #19

I wanted to end my day with some yoga stretches
Ammar was lying on bed watching tv and i was on my mat, praticing my positions. Doing a downward facing dog, habibi looked at me smiled and winked. I blushed and smiled back.
I sat still trying to meditate, closed my eyes and focused on my breath. When i felt Ammars breath on my neck, his arms around my hips.
He kissed my necked and whispered to me ears.
You always turn me on without trying
He kissed me neck moved his lips towards my cheek and mouth. Gave me a passionate kiss

I am Grateful

4/22/2018 6:15 pm  #20

It was 1 am and i couldnt sleep, i tossed around in my bed, checked my phone got bored..
I set aside my phone hugged my pillow and tried to fall asleep, when i heard my phone vibrating and lighting up. I picked it up to see his name
Ammar Calling..
I picked up with a soft sleepy voice i said hi
Did i wake up he asked?
No, i cant sleep
Whats wrong?
Nothing
I couldnt sleep either, i wanted to hear your voice i miss you
I miss you too..

I am Grateful

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com