Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2018 10:02 am  #1

Day 15 of the challenge

Im currently on the 15th day of the get your ex back in 25 days or less challenge
I try to practice visulization twice daily, scripting and even trying to listen to binaural beats and subliminal messages (these worked once in a the past, so im trying them again) im trying everything possible to manifest my relationship but nothing has changed
Im feeling a little depressed and doubtful and i know i must not feel this way and it will only make things worse but i cant help it. Im trying to make mysef happy as much as i can im going out with friends and treating myself.

I keep stalking him in social media and wonder whom he is talking to when he is online, and again i know this wont help my situation and im trying to stop.
What do i do if i have a minor step back? How do i correct the situation and get on track?

Please give me any advice i dont want to loose hope completely

4/14/2018 10:34 am  #2

Re: Day 15 of the challenge

I am also doing this challenge, on my 10th day now and am very motivated. I am not thinking so much about when something happens, but I have had some signs already like 2 other females writing to me a week ago. Also I put my necklace that I got from my ex on the table before going to sleep the other day and it showed a heart.

I also feel sad sometimes, but I really push myself to not feel like that too often. I am blocked on FB for 4 weeks and I don't know what she is up to at all, but I try to focus on working on myself and go through this challenge.

If after the 25 days nothing has happened, I'll start from scratch. Will you do so as well?

We'll have to encourage and motivate each other. I keep finding videos and something to read about Law of attraction, so I can keep motivated. You can do it.

4/14/2018 11:04 am  #3

Thank You for the reply
im sending love and hopeful vibration towards you
hope you get your ex back <3

4/14/2018 1:21 pm  #4

Thank you so much.

4/16/2018 1:27 pm  #5

hello yesterday was day 16 of the challenge i had a really bad day, i got really depressed i started crying for hours, not only coz of my relationship status but moslty about work. i talked to my bestfriends and my dad and they made me feel so much better (im so grateful) and the most unexpected thing happened my ex called!!
i couldnt believe my eyes, he wanted to a consultation regarding my work (this was the first time he did that) but it was a good sign, we didnt talk about anything regarding our relationship. i tried to be helpful as much as i can.
what do i do next? can someone please help? how do i attract more contact from him?

4/16/2018 1:51 pm  #6

Woooow, that's lovely to read. I am on my day 12 and today has been difficult for me, but I try hard to not get too negative and reading your post here was just perfect for me to feel motivated again.

Please let's know how things continue with you 2. Wishing you all the best.

4/16/2018 1:55 pm  #7

thanks! i will keep updating
you too

4/16/2018 2:19 pm  #8

Thanks. Already looking forward to hearing.

4/16/2018 9:48 pm  #9

I deactivated my Facebook account. It not only helps me not "stalk" him but it makes me feel better as an individual because Facebook makes me compare myself to so many people, which is not healthy. He never blocked me though, so I am very thankful for that. Another thing that helped was that I deleted my Instagram and snapchat apps on my phone as well as in my bookmarks. You can even go the extra stretch to block certain websites on your computer.Β 

Also, do not shame yourself for your "setbacks". It does nothing but make yourself feel worse about your progress. Remember to love yourself and forgive yourself and reassure to the universe that these actions have no effect on the manifestation process.Β 

You got thisΒ 

Last edited by hopeful.h (4/16/2018 9:48 pm)

4/17/2018 2:15 pm  #10

thank you for the advice hopeful.h <3

Board footera