Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2018 9:30 am  #11

Re: My ex is with someone else :(

Thanks for the encouragement. This is so hard. I go from "I want him back" to "I can do better, he doesn't deserve me" and back again like 10 times a day, it's exhausting. But what can I do while he's found someone else? And says he wouldn't come back to me even if he hadn't. Yet he loves me as a friend. It's so confusing!

4/14/2018 6:08 pm  #12

Re: My ex is with someone else :(

Andromesis wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement. This is so hard. I go from "I want him back" to "I can do better, he doesn't deserve me" and back again like 10 times a day, it's exhausting. But what can I do while he's found someone else? And says he wouldn't come back to me even if he hadn't. Yet he loves me as a friend. It's so confusing!

He simply does not deserve you right now as you said he's disrespected you. That's not love it's selfish and you're worth or energy is not centred around him. I know it's difficult but honestly that's your ego, once you release thoughts you stop them. So no momentum or trying or anxiety. If you truly believe in your power and deliberate creation, create exactly what you want. Then you'll get it that way your making room to receive best not just anyone. Power is within you, no one can make you feel any way unless you let them. Put all your focus on you, be selfish and instead of him put all that thinking on you and you'll be unstoppable. I promise it'll work and you'll get best!

Board footera