Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2018 6:53 am  #1

My ex is with someone else :(

So I've been doing Veronica's 25 Day Challenge and feeling really positive, and my ex contacted me and said he missed his best friend (me). But then he also told me that he's vegan now... he "met someone who's vegan and it's helping him go through this transition." He also said what we had wasn't good for anyone. I don't even recognize him anymore and I can't believe he's moved on so quickly. I feel more lost than ever, like all of this has been for nothing. Starting to feel like I'm just wasting my time and should move on, but I don't know how.Β 

4/09/2018 7:33 am  #2

Re: My ex is with someone else :(

I don't think I can keep doing this for someone who was able to just move on to someone else. I feel like I deserve better.

4/09/2018 7:58 am  #3

Thanks, this is something I need to try to figure out.Β 

4/09/2018 8:32 am  #4

Maybe I'm reading into what you have written wrong but did he actually specify this person was a romantic interest? I won't pretend I have it all figured out but I can say for sure that focusing on the current reality will only bring more of the situations that you do not desire. Try doing some work on yourself and see how you feel from there.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

4/09/2018 9:24 am  #5

He didn't get into specifics but he implied it very heavily, saying that it wasn't planned, it just happened. I don't know anything about her and I don't want to, she's none of my concern. I'm just going to try to wipe the whole thing from my mind for now and focus on my own life and happiness.

4/09/2018 10:55 am  #6

One thing I will say is just as it seems this new girl came out of nowhere she can also leave out of nowhere too. Nothing is set in stone.
But yes, focus on yourself and your happiness. You never know what beautiful unexpected things can come about from this point on.

Last edited by ItIsDone (4/09/2018 10:56 am)

4/09/2018 11:20 am  #7

Thank you.

4/10/2018 2:40 pm  #8

He could be rebounding in which case it won't last. Have faith you're enough for anyone and he's lucky to have you. If you think you can be replaced you will. Take him back if you truly want to and want secure loving relationship

4/11/2018 6:34 am  #9

Thank you, I'm sure that it is a rebound but he's shown me such disrespect that I don't think he's deserving of my energy in trying to get him back, not now. I'll focus on myself and my own happiness and think about attracting my soul mate. If it's him, we'll see, but if not then it's his loss and it will be someone even better. I guess I can finally let go.

4/11/2018 10:51 am  #10

Andromesis wrote:

Thank you, I'm sure that it is a rebound but he's shown me such disrespect that I don't think he's deserving of my energy in trying to get him back, not now. I'll focus on myself and my own happiness and think about attracting my soul mate. If it's him, we'll see, but if not then it's his loss and it will be someone even better. I guess I can finally let go.

Go you! Absolutely if he's disrespected you then he's nothing special and energy is best spent on those that love us unconditionally. Power is with you and shifting your energy will make you unstoppable. Letting go and receiving the best not scraps

Board footera