Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 2:33 pm  #1

LDR

Has anyone attracted a person who lives in a different country? I am getting partial results, meaning the person says  he misses me, likes me once in a while but avoids conversation most of the times and keep saying long distance doesn't work so we shouldn't ideally waste time on this. 
I want to hear success stories or anything from y'll for motivation pls

4/08/2018 2:36 pm  #2

Re: LDR

shettychinky wrote:

Has anyone attracted a person who lives in a different country? I am getting partial results, meaning the person says  he misses me, likes me once in a while but avoids conversation most of the times and keep saying long distance doesn't work so we shouldn't ideally waste time on this. 

I've done it. Read Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels. ,She did it, too, and wrote about how she did it. It's sort of like an instruction book on how to do it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/08/2018 3:14 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

shettychinky wrote:

I've done it. Read Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels. ,She did it, too, and wrote about how she did it. It's sort of like an instruction book on how to do it.

Where can I get since I don't got money?!

4/08/2018 3:36 pm  #4

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

shettychinky wrote:

Where can I get since I don't got money?!

You can buy it on amazon.. I don't think you can get it for free anywhere. She has a website where she posts comments, but I can't remember the name of it. You could probably find it if you searched.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/08/2018 3:54 pm  #5

It's only £6.63 on Amazon. 

There is also a lot of information on her website:

https://www.applythelawofattraction.com/about/

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera