Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 4:19 am  #1

Can someone be a Friends with ex and attract him back too?

Can  I be a friend or friend with benefits with ex and attract him back too? Or I have to cut all contact ? What if I will a friend with him, but I will do all things who I did when we werent in contact? can I be a friend with him and hang out with him and sex with him but I will imagine that we have a relationship and I will work on yourself and I will focus on yourself even thought I will a friend witt him? Can this works too? If I will just a friend ,but I will believe that we will have a relationship? If I will feel that I already have a reationship with him?  Why all advices are about stop contact.I think that it is about play games too ,when we cut all contact. Yes I know that its because when we stop contact, so we can focus on yourself and heal yourself ,but when all our manifestation are about believe  in it  and about knowing that we already have out desires, so I think that when somebody have a right beliefs , so they dont have to stop contact and they can be a friends with ex and they attract them back too.So many pages who dont know loa give a advices about dont be a friends with ex , but all these things are about playing games and I think that loa isnt about playing games.

4/08/2018 4:33 am  #2

Re: Can someone be a Friends with ex and attract him back too?

I asked, because my ex texted me first after a long time because I texted him always first and wanted hang out with  him and he always went but never call  me hang out first..but a month ago, he texted me first how was my day, and when he was at home(because he work in different country) so he texted me that he want go hang out with me. So we were together and he was really nice to me after long time  , he behaved as he behaved when we was a couple..and he told m,e that he wanted go with me on the trip but just as a friends .it was really nice evening but when I was a home, so I texted him ,that I dont want just a friendship or friends with benefits.I want a relationship with him or nothing ,because I cant be a friend with him when I love him etc etc..and he doenst respond. But later I think about it and I decided, that maybe we can a be a friends and when he really want go on the trip with me and when he will always nice to me like as last time so it could be a good friendship and when I will do things right and believe so I can manifest a relationship too. .but I texted him these weekend, that I change my opinion and I want be a friends and hang out but he doesnt respond.. and he didnt want to hang out, and I m confused why, because he always went..so maybe he change his opinion or I dont know.. but I really interest that can be a people friends with ex or friends with benefits and attract hin back too, when they will inner work , who they do, when they dont have contact.

4/08/2018 7:06 am  #3

My personal opinion  on "friends with benefits" (how I loathe that stupid phrase) is that it can be misused as is a cover up for using people without any commitment or responsibility and putting the responsibility on the other person "hey we are only friends with benefits! I never promised you anything!" or a reason for accepting this non-version of a "relationship" because they think if they give the other person good enough sex, no commitment, no pressure, they will come round to realising they can't live without them. No, they will continue to disrespect the other person and think they can have their cake and eat it.

IMO you did the right thing with your text. I would be friends but without the "benefits" if you absolutely have to, but you say you can't do that. Don't settle for less than you want, or deserve. How do you think it would improve if you throw sex into the mix? 

What kind of vibration, impression etc are you projecting to this guy, or other people who are part of the same social circle? Have a think about that. How do you do all this if you are in different countries anyway? 

Feel free to contradict me with other views. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/08/2018 7:09 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/08/2018 10:30 am  #4

If you think being 'friends with benefits' (I hate that phrase too) will make him love you and want a proper romantic relationship with you, you're very much mistaken. He'd be using you, showing you no respect, and sex is not love, by the way. Have you ever heard the expression 'why buy the cow if you can get free milk?' You seem to be trying to manipulate outer conditions directly, and that never works. Do the inner work first.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/08/2018 10:56 am  #5

Anything is possible, but I think you will find that you’re making things much harder on yourself by putting yourself in this position and trying to manifest a romantic relationship with him at the same time. It’s not that it’s impossible to manifest the relationship if you do this, it’s that it’s probably more difficult and probably will end up  causing you to feel the opposite of how you need to feel to actually manifest the relationship. I wouldn’t do this, but it’s your decision. As Cynthia said, I think it’s better to just leave things alone, do the inner work, and allow the manifestation to happen.

4/08/2018 11:01 am  #6

And we cant be friends without benefits??  But I dont see a difference between be a friend with ex and do inner work and dont be a friend and do inner work.

4/08/2018 11:24 am  #7

Laura1234 wrote:

And we cant be friends without benefits??  But I dont see a difference between be a friend with ex and do inner work and dont be a friend and do inner work.

Well here is what I mean: Say you become friends with him while you are doing the inner work to manifest a romantic relationship with him, and because you are just friends with him, he starts to talk about another girl he’s interested in. It could happen, since you both decided to be just friends. Would that hurt you and cause you to doubt that you can have a relationship with him? Would it set you back? Most of the time, the answer is yes. And that’s why no contact is usually advisable. Yes, you can be friends with him and I think that’s a good step but you need to be strong enough to handle whatever may come with that so that you can stay on track with what you want to manifest. That’s all.

4/10/2018 4:47 pm  #8

You can have whatever type of relationship you want with your ex, but you have to be honest with yourself about what you want.

Are there cases of friends or casual relationships becoming serious? Yes there are many but you have to have the correct mindset. Most of those situations the people involved will say things just evolved naturally - there was no pressure.

But if u start sleeping with someone or become friends with a person because you want them to be serious you will always be losing.

You shouldn't ever put yourself in a position of waiting for another person.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (4/10/2018 4:48 pm)

Board footera