Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 2:20 am  #1

Neville's book

Hi guys. Which Neville's book you would reccomend? Which is the nost helpfull one? Thank you

4/08/2018 2:27 am  #2

Re: Neville's book

Miriam ye wrote:

Hi guys. Which Neville's book you would reccomend? Which is the nost helpfull one? Thank you

Β 
I really like The Law and the Promise because it contains letters from people telling their success stories, some of them practically miraculous, in various areas of their lives.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/08/2018 2:32 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Miriam ye wrote:

Β 
I really like The Law and the Promise because it contains letters from people telling their success stories, some of them practically miraculous, in various areas of their lives.

Hi Chyntia! Thank you for your answer... I'd like to by one of his book... I need to choose the best one regardin the practice part of his teaching 😊 is this still the best one?

4/08/2018 2:33 am  #4

I need inspiration and motivation by reading  😊

Last edited by Miriam ye (4/08/2018 2:34 am)

4/08/2018 3:03 am  #5

Miriam ye wrote:

I need inspiration and motivation by reading  😊

Β 
It's very inspirational due to those letters, but it isn't just letters from people. There's a lot more to it. Neville has a lot to say, he talks about imagination creating reality, and it's my favourite book of his.

4/08/2018 3:07 am  #6

I liked Your Faith is your Fortune and The Power of Awareness.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/08/2018 3:14 am  #7

Thank you!!! I will check it out!

4/08/2018 3:16 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

Hi Sanshi... What do they talk about?
I'm attracting my ex back... I truly would like to understand and make the point of imagination mine. For all the part of my life!

4/08/2018 3:16 am  #9

Maybe I will buy all of them πŸ˜„

4/08/2018 3:25 am  #10

Miriam ye wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Hi Sanshi... What do they talk about?
I'm attracting my ex back... I truly would like to understand and make the point of imagination mine. For all the part of my life!

Β 
In The Law and the Promise there is a letter from somebody who married the man she had met on a blind date, after which both she and the friend who introduced them moved within days. Her letter details how she attracted him, having followed Neville's advice to her. I think it's in Chapter 3.

Board footera