Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2018 2:02 am  #1

What happened to people?

Cherished, Dan2015, Aceway, Avaelle, Will I Am, Self-love, where are the older posters?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/06/2018 2:04 am  #2

Re: What happened to people?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Cherished, Dan2015, Aceway, Avaelle, Will I Am, Self-love, where are the older posters?

I saw Dan2015 logged in a few times lately, and if you're referring to Selfloveiskey, I've seen her logged in a lot lately, but I think the others must be long gone. I haven't seen them at all.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/06/2018 2:09 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/06/2018 9:46 pm  #3

They all died in a plane accident 12 years ago.

Last edited by YesIWILL (4/06/2018 9:46 pm)

4/06/2018 11:16 pm  #4

I still lurk sometimes.    It does seem so many left

4/07/2018 1:52 am  #5

YesIWILL wrote:

They all died in a plane accident 12 years ago.

Sorry I got your name wrong, I think it's word association!

4/07/2018 2:02 am  #6

I currently just pop in to read but that's it. 'My phone keeps me logged in. Maybe say congrats to someone and I answer private messages asking for help.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (4/07/2018 2:04 am)

4/07/2018 3:57 am  #7

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I currently just pop in to read but that's it. 'My phone keeps me logged in. Maybe say congrats to someone and I answer private messages asking for help.

Don't go too far away you post some excellent stuff 😊

4/07/2018 4:41 am  #8

This forum, as well as Lanie's, used to be hopping but I noticed the decline on both boards lately.Β  I guess it boils down to how often can the regular knowledgeable posters answer the same repetitive questions from people who don't understand how the law of attraction is supposed to be applied.

4/07/2018 5:24 am  #9

Crystal wrote:

This forum, as well as Lanie's, used to be hopping but I noticed the decline on both boards lately.Β  I guess it boils down to how often can the regular knowledgeable posters answer the same repetitive questions from people who don't understand how the law of attraction is supposed to be applied.

And who don't know how to use the search function.
Really good point. It's annoying with time, especially when it's not even possible to get through to people, because they interpret things from their limited perspective and can't hear you. Why should people stay and keep reading all that negative lack based stories? There is really no point in being around.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/07/2018 9:37 am  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Don't go too far away you post some excellent stuff 😊

Thank you very much 😊

Board footera