Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2018 6:17 am  #1

Starting today...

I started this 25 Day Challenge today after visualising for 8 days every evening and sometimes in the afternoon too.
It's important to do it for at least 10 minutes each time. So today I should visualise that my ex gave me a special present which I did. It was a little difficult to keep the focus for 10 minutes about that, but of course I also visualised telling a good friend about it.

If after 25 days I haven't attracked her, I will take the challenge again. Never give up for sure.

Anybody else taking this challenge right now?

4/05/2018 7:30 am  #2

Re: Starting today...

I'm on day 10 and I have trouble keeping focus during visualizations too. Agnes Vivarelli has some great meditations for attracting a specific person on her YouTube channel, I find that those really help me to visualize.

Feeling a lot more positive anyway.

4/05/2018 7:33 am  #3

Thanks very much. I see her name mentioned a lot and watched one video, so I'll definitely watch some more of those.
Let's stay positive and support each other.

4/05/2018 10:44 am  #4

Witchtable~ Veronica has a video online on a guided visualization on "What if's" statements. This video is made for those that are having trouble with visualizing. I recommend starting with this too. 

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERwBsuHtrU

4/06/2018 3:44 pm  #5

hopeful.h wrote:

Witchtable~ Veronica has a video online on a guided visualization on "What if's" statements. This video is made for those that are having trouble with visualizing. I recommend starting with this too. 

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERwBsuHtrU

Thanks. That's a very good video.

4/12/2018 8:47 am  #6

Today I am at day 8 of the 25 day challenge and I really enjoy it.
One thing that I came to think about is that sometimes when getting a new challenge to do, I feel like I already did some of that even before I started this great challenge. This might of course just be a good thing.
Anybody else who's taking the challenge right now that have some experiences to share?
Andromesis?

4/27/2018 11:06 am  #7

hello! i already did the 25 day challenge and now im doing a second round ( day 3 today)
i couldnt buy veronicas ebook, but i watched most of her youtube videos.
i try as much as a can to visualize atleast twice a day plus scripting (i have topic in the flying high > scripting section called my daily scripting, please feel free to read it and visualize with me)
i have been on and on and off relationship with my bf, our last fight happened last march and we havent spoken to each other.
on day 15 he called me out of blue asking for some consultation, i was nice and helpful. our communication lasted for 2 days and then we are back to no contact.
i didnt try to communicate again with him.
i see that he always views my stories in social media, so i guess this is a good sign.
im trying to keep my spirits high, i have hopes for this relationship and i will do what ever it takes to manifest it."
im currently out of visualization ideas and "what if"
so please share your helpful tips <3

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

5/01/2018 6:01 am  #8

does anyone else find it hard visualising ?  when I try my mind keeps going things that happen that weren't nice and upsetting  try as might to visual a good energy giving picture  and I cant seem to visualise for more then a few seconds , even such things as getting a gift from my ex

5/01/2018 10:57 am  #9

I would like to start the 25 day challenge as well today.

5/01/2018 11:23 am  #10

Demi'ssmile wrote:

I would like to start the 25 day challenge as well today.

I will start on mine (2 round) tomorrow, so we could motivate each other in sync.

Board footera