Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2018 1:57 pm  #1

Hopeful.h's Progress

Hi Y'all, if you want to read my back story on my situation, you can go to the "LOA Questions and Teachings" sub-forum and the "My LOA Process - Any Tips? Am I on the right track?" topic. (warning it's a long read).Β 

But back to my progress update!

I tell myself everyday now that I have him. I can't believe how easy and how fast my mindset changed within a few days. All thanks to you all! I tell myself that I am in a loving and compatible relationship with my sp. Last night for the first time in a while, I was able to dream about him. Before when I dreamt of him, they were all sort of neutral and distant in a way. It was never a good dream, but it wasn't terribly bad either. Last night was such a lovely dream. We kissed, cuddled and were intimate in a cute way. It made me so happy. When I was dreaming about it, I can recall my consciousness being so happy that I achieved my love. When I woke up, it felt like I was waking up with him besides me. I've been acting inside my head and have been having pretend conversations with him throughout the day. I just feel so aligned and at peace. It's so weird. I've been thinking about him less and less too. When ever my friends or therapists say something about the current reality of me not being in a relationship with him, I tell myself inside my head that it's a lie and that they don't know that me and him are already together. I listen to my truth inside my head.Β 

Also, within the past 4 days, I've all of a sudden gotten a few flirty texts from a few guys. I went to the club/bar for a girls night and there were so many men that was trying to buy me drinks and kept talking to me. (p.s. this never happens to me, if anything, I'd get an older creepy person trying to dance with me, but that's it). There was this one particular guy from my class that I know is a possible suitor for me. Everyone kept telling us how cute we were together. He was the most flirty one. He kept putting his arm around me and kept taking care of me in such a gentleman way. I could tell that I was radiating beauty and love everywhere I walk now. People stared at me in an awing way. I can confidently say that I feel the love within myself and externally as well.Β 

And then today, my past fling before my sp (i guess you can also call him an ex in a complicated way) texted me. He's been texting me since November of last year. He stopped texting after I stopped replying. I didn't understand the whole "birds before land" thing and when I first heard of it, but when I did I realized that "damn, I should've been more grateful and less frustrated at myself for attracting the so called 'wrong person' ".Β So, I remember the other day, wishing to see that sign of "birds before land" again and there is his text! This guy that I'm talking about isΒ married now and has been talking about divorce with me, but I tell him not to give up on love. It's funny, because I was crying and heartbroken over him when he chose to marry her instead of continuing our connection 4 years ago. And BAM, now he's been seeking to be with me again. LOL. He doesn't stop complementing me, he tells me that he loves me and wants to travel with me. Yet, I feel powerful because I get to make the decision that he is not the one that I want. I appreciate that he loves me, but I want my current sp, not him.Β 

So yeah. I feel kinda amazing rn. I feel extremely aligned. Manifesting has never been easier. It is on it's way and it's near. I can feel it. I will continue to live in the end. Thanks y'all!Β 

4/04/2018 2:26 pm  #2

Re: Hopeful.h's Progress

What I particularly like about this is that you're not letting other people's negative opinions and comments affect you. Congratulations on your whole update.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/04/2018 3:14 pm  #3

I love how you are embracing you're feminine energy all around you! I can feel your beauty and love from here!

Β 

4/04/2018 3:21 pm  #4

This is amazing

4/04/2018 4:14 pm  #5

Thanks everyone! You all are so supportive and so kind. Thanks for helping me get to this alignment point so quickly. I look forward to posting my success story soon.Β 

4/04/2018 5:02 pm  #6

Thanks for sharing its helpful

4/04/2018 6:26 pm  #7

Congrats. This is awesome. I also like that you don't let anybody's negative opinions affect you. I don't do that either. Feels even greater when someone does support you then.
Β 

4/05/2018 10:30 am  #8

Witchtable~ yes, keep living your reality in your head! Don't fall into any of that negativity. You can make your truth prevail. We are all here to support one another.Β 

4/05/2018 10:34 am  #9

Congrats i enjoyed reading your post, in particular the part about not letting other peoples opinions affect you, i might start using your suggestion of whenever anyone says about me and my SP not being together that i think they don't know the truth

4/05/2018 10:39 am  #10

Emma~ hahaha, yes!!Β 

Board footera