Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2018 12:13 pm  #1

He unblocked me and sent me a friend request???

So after breaking up almost two years ago and about a year of no contact and wanting nothing to do with me today he unblocked me and sent me a friend request!!!

But I have to admit that I'm a little confused by my reaction.

I thought that I would be over the moon with this step forward but in reality I'm a little confused...

I've been trying to let go since the break up and I totally believe that I am finally getting to the point were I am complete unattached to my situation and him... hence the sudden improvements! And I have felt a lot less of that wanting and lacking and worrying feeling and I hardly think about us or trying to get him back now. (Crosses my mind but not near to the extent it used to)

But now I'm starting to think that maybe I've let go to much and now I don't want to be with him anymore... that I deserve better....

Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? If so what did you do about it? And if anyone has any advice that would be very much appreciated

Much love xx

4/03/2018 1:47 pm  #2

Re: He unblocked me and sent me a friend request???

I can’t say this has ever happened to me, but I’ll give you my opinion. I think that if you truly desire to be with someone, no amount of detachment will erase that desire. So if you are feeling that you may not want to be with him anymore, I think that may just be you discovering what your real desire is. Maybe it’s a relationship, but not with him. But also remember that everyone just reflects your beliefs about them. So you can absolutely manifest a better version of him, no matter how he was in the past. I think you just have to think about what you really want.

4/03/2018 2:19 pm  #3

fizzy wrote:

I can’t say this has ever happened to me, but I’ll give you my opinion. I think that if you truly desire to be with someone, no amount of detachment will erase that desire. So if you are feeling that you may not want to be with him anymore, I think that may just be you discovering what your real desire is. Maybe it’s a relationship, but not with him. But also remember that everyone just reflects your beliefs about them. So you can absolutely manifest a better version of him, no matter how he was in the past. I think you just have to think about what you really want.

Thank you so much for that and you are right

4/03/2018 2:39 pm  #4

I didn't have exactly this experience, but when I suddenly one day didn't feel anything for my SP any more and couldn't even make myself feel anything for him any more, after years of being in love with him but not hearing from him, the following month he contacted me by letter and was very keen to talk to me and wanted my phone number. It was a long distance relationship. We did, we started to get close, I started feeling love for him again,  he seemed keen on me and excited to talk to me and confided things to me that he said he didn't tell people, but then things went wrong, we had a falling out, and I haven't heard from him again for over a year.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/03/2018 3:36 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

I didn't have exactly this experience, but when I suddenly one day didn't feel anything for my SP any more and couldn't even make myself feel anything for him any more, after years of being in love with him but not hearing from him, the following month he contacted me by letter and was very keen to talk to me and wanted my phone number. It was a long distance relationship. We did, we started to get close, I started feeling love for him again,  he seemed keen on me and excited to talk to me and confided things to me that he said he didn't tell people, but then things went wrong, we had a falling out, and I haven't heard from him again for over a year.

I think that's what I'm most afraid of. Developing thoes feelings again and to get hurt again by him. I'm in such a good place atm and I want to keep it that way but what scares me is that if the situation came to it I  know that I would take him back in a heart beat...but would that be the right choice? Thats something I really need to think about...I think I need to make the decision to take a risk with him or not... but I do love him and love is complicated sometimes XD

4/03/2018 4:00 pm  #6

In my case, I have changed a lot since that happened in positive ways, I know where I went wrong, and I know not to repeat those mistakes. I'm a lot more confident and secure now than I was then, and I know that when he contacts me again it will be because the time is right for us to be happily together and to stay that way.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/10/2018 7:48 am  #7

OMG SAME! 

When my ex and I broke up, he immediately blocked me on all his social media accounts. But then when I tried LoA (thanks to this course: https://tinyurl.com/ybkhyfgb), he actually sent me a friend request and he now unblocked me on all his social media accounts! I really cannot believe it at first! Everything feels surreal!

However, while we have the same beginning of our story, we have different endings. I am now happy with my situation, but you feel like you've lost your love for him. I am not an expert but I think if you don't feel like loving him anymore, then you must let go. We all deserve better, and we all deserve to be loved <3

Last edited by consciouscreation88 (1/15/2019 3:11 am)

Board footera