Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2018 7:55 am  #1

have you ever...?

Hello!  I've been practicing LOA for years now with very little results.  I've been trying to attract my «not really ex» for close to 3 months now (we never really broke up, he was upset about a situation, he still has a key to my house and we are still «in a relationship» on social media but haven't spoken since... his 2 kids wrote to me asking why they don't see me anymore...)  But at this point, I'm starting to wonder if this LOA is not just crap to make us feel better.  Like religion does for some people.  I know everybody will say that it works wether we believe it or not but at this point, I'm starting to feel hopeless and I am tired.  He was the first relationship where I could actually be myself.  I always thought I had attracted him because I had described him EXACTLY when asking for my soulmate.  But now, it's like I don't know anything anymore.  Please help!  Thank you!

4/03/2018 9:24 am  #2

Re: have you ever...?

RoxyG wrote:

Hello!  I've been practicing LOA for years now with very little results.  I've been trying to attract my «not really ex» for close to 3 months now (we never really broke up, he was upset about a situation, he still has a key to my house and we are still «in a relationship» on social media but haven't spoken since... his 2 kids wrote to me asking why they don't see me anymore...)  But at this point, I'm starting to wonder if this LOA is not just crap to make us feel better.  Like religion does for some people.  I know everybody will say that it works wether we believe it or not but at this point, I'm starting to feel hopeless and I am tired.  He was the first relationship where I could actually be myself.  I always thought I had attracted him because I had described him EXACTLY when asking for my soulmate.  But now, it's like I don't know anything anymore.  Please help!  Thank you!

It's worked for me many times in many ways, so it does work. What have you been doing and for how long - only three months?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/03/2018 9:25 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

RoxyG wrote:

It's worked for me many times in many ways, so it does work. What have you been doing and for how long - only three months?

Like I said, I've been practicing LOA for years.

4/03/2018 9:29 am  #4

Yes, I saw that, but that's not very descriptive of what you've actually been doing, especially if it hasn't worked for you.

4/03/2018 10:25 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Yes, I saw that, but that's not very descriptive of what you've actually been doing, especially if it hasn't worked for you.

meditation, scripting, living in the wish fulfilled, being happy and excited about what's coming, positivity...

4/03/2018 11:42 am  #6

RoxyG wrote:

If you do things to attract him back but have doubts about the LOA even being real, it’s not going to work. You have to put full belief into the reality you want. If it hasn’t worked for you, then there’s a flaw in what you’re doing, not the LOA itself, because it’s always working.

It does “work” whether you believe it or not, but if you have doubts about it, it won’t work in your favor. You always get what you believe.

Last edited by fizzy (4/03/2018 11:44 am)

4/04/2018 3:27 pm  #7

It sounds as though you may have only been trying to use loa for attracting this person, and maybe you think it's too big or unattainable or have mental blocks against it. Maybe all you've seen or read is The Secret - not a very good source of information, in my view. If you start with something you consider small and insignificant, you might well find that you will get the desired results. I have had some of my most successful manifestations when I have been completely neutral about whatever it was I was trying to attract. I'm talking about 'big' things. All I did was focus my attention on the desired end result, didn't pass judgement on whether or not it was working or would work, and did it sort of like an experiment. I've had lots of instant manifestations of 'small' things that way because they weren't important to me, it was more like just for fun.

I'm going to make my usual recommendation of reading and/or listening to Neville Goddard, with the link I've given many times to his recording of The Secret of Imagining, less than 17 minutes, but a good explanation of how imagination creates reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

Last edited by Cynthia (4/04/2018 3:47 pm)

4/05/2018 2:05 am  #8

RoxyG wrote:

If you want to manifest a specific thing/person you have to become specific about exactly what you want.

Write out clear desires about what you want - what do you want your relationship to look and feel like? When you get clear on your specific desire - you will get a better understanding about what you need help with.

I see many write posts stating "I want xyz and I'm not getting it. Please help". To get meaningful help you need to find the problem to then be presented with a useful solution.

You need to know where you are now and where you want to go - to get the correct directions. So sit in silence and really anyalsis where u are - what do you want? Why do you think you can't have what you want? What would you have to believe to have faith that you can manifest hour desire?

Also read Manifesting Love - Elizabeth Daniels it is probaly one of the better resources for manifesting a relationship.

4/05/2018 4:58 am  #9

I can feel you. I have moments too when I tend to "forget" or doubt that LOA is working.
Well, attracting a specific person back is considered "really hard" because A LOT OF emotional baggage, blocks, obsession and need is involved. But I attracted 2 exes back.
I am not a master at manifesting but I attracted several things Deliberately:

- unrealistically good a level: 1.9 , ONLY due to my focus
- extremely good grades at University
- attracted a text from a specific guy that I never spoke to
- attracted a rose and a free coffee
- attracted essie nailpolishes
-attracted getting into my uni courses that were originally full
- attracted a urband decay naked pallette for free

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera