Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2018 10:48 am  #11

Re: I'm stuck... i don't know what it's going on..

Also, I found that this article really helped me understand the whole "living in the end" idea. It's a teaching by neville 

http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ 

4/05/2018 10:56 am  #12

hopeful.h wrote:

Witchtable wrote:

Hopeful.H
Did you hear anything from him yet?

I have not heard from him yet. But that's ok  Also, be grateful that you are receiving attention from other people besides your sp. This means that you are radiating love and projecting that out externally. It's the "birds before land" theory. Don't be frustrated because it's not your sp. You are doing great! Keep going! 

Thanks a lot. I hope the very best for you. And yes, I am watching some of the videos that Agnes puts online. They are great.

4/05/2018 1:45 pm  #13

hopeful.h wrote:

Miriam ye wrote:

as I said this is what happened, but if I have to live from the end result I was wandering if I did something "wrong" by trying to focus on the little steps in between... So in this case his contact to me.
Maybe would it be better leave the little episodes and just focus on our beutiful relationship?

of course! We are on this forum to support each other.  I agree, simply focus on the end result of having a loving and compatible relationship. What I've noticed is that people do meditations on receiving a text or a call, and that's it. Think about it like this...The universe knows that you want and it will move things around to get that to you. And those situations and events that the universe moves around can include a text, or a call, or them showing up at our front door. You don't really know how and you don't need to know how. The Universe is always finding a way to bring your desire fast to you. So, you don't need to try to manifest each little step. Neville got his specific person by visualizing that he was marrying her and having a happy life with her even before they started anything I think.

You should be proud and grateful of every little step! If it makes you feel better, I still haven't received a text from him yet. But that's ok.  I'm much better aligned now than I was before. Also, don't shame yourself if you think you did something "wrong". Forgive yourself. That way you are being kind and loving to yourself and not being so negative and doubtful about yourself. You are doing an amazing job!!! Just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean that it's not happening.

Lack of Evidence DOES NOT EQUAL Evidence of Lack. 

Yes! Let's support each other! I feel really good talk to you guys!
I red the link you post... English is not my first language but I think I got what it means.
Basically it means that trough our conscious we can make our subconscious which is the one that make our reality.
So as long as we change our rational thoughts we can modify our irrational one!
That is why self-affirmations are really helpfull... Did I get it right?
For now he didn't text me anymore... But we are liking post on social media to each other. It's a good sign I think 😊
I will focus more on the end result then... 😊
I'm sending him a lot of love everyday!
I felt discouraged but actually I should be just happy and hopefull!
I know he feels love for me!
An other thing... In the last days many people contacted me out of the blue. Not just man or people to ask me out, but also friends I haven't heard since really long!
My vibrations are good 😄

It was 2 months I didn't heard from him, and after 5 days of visualisation he texted me. That s good!

Actually I want to share this other experience with you guys... I think it's really powerful.
I don't know if you believe in guided spirits, but few years ago I manifested mine in my room while I was sleeping. She was floating in the air starring at me... And this happened because I focused a lot on the feeling to heard and talk to her. I could littery feel her touching me whenever I wanted... It was a kind of visualisation even if I was not conscious about!

Board footera