Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2018 11:56 pm  #1

I'm stuck... i don't know what it's going on..

I guys. Thank you to read my post... I really want to make it short so I'm gonna be clear.
I am trying to attract my ex back... We are in LDR.
After 2 months of no contact he reached out to me (after 5 days of practising LOA).
I was really happy about this... He wrote me a really beautiful and deep message.
But he disappeared again and I don't know what to think about.
I feel really discouraged now and I don't know why.
I have a kind of the feeling that he's been be satisfied about my answer and that's it.
What should I do guys? Have you ever had this kind of feeling?
Thank you

3/31/2018 2:59 am  #2

Re: I'm stuck... i don't know what it's going on..

When i visualize of course I see him and me having fun. We are togheter again and we are better then ever... I also visualize that he texts me something nice... And actually it is what happened.
But I feel like he just wanted to make peace and let me know that he cares about me... But maybe he doesn't see me as a girlfriend...

3/31/2018 11:45 am  #3

Hi there! Don't give up and don't give into those thoughts of him "not seeing you as a girlfriend". Act as if. If you were his girlfriend, you wouldn't think that. As of now, I would make sure to do self-love affirmations for yourself. Know that you are worthy and deserving of this manifestation.

If it makes you feel better, I have been trying to practice LOA for the past 6/7 months to attract back him. Been 4 months of NC. I realized now that the reason why it was taking me so long was because I kept noticing the "lack" of it and not living in the end. So, I don't want you to do the same. You just need to feel confident that he is yours. I

started the 25 day challenge and I'm on Day 5. We can support each other and do this together. :DΒ 

4/05/2018 5:48 am  #4

Hi hopeful! Thank you so much for your answer 😊
You are really kind.
You are right... I will keep on my truck.
Actually I was studying a bit more about how to apply LOA.
Usually I visualize daily and in my mind me and my guy are togheter again being happy.
But I don't do just this... I was also imagining to get a text message from him...and as I said this is what happened, but if I have to live from the end result I was wandering if I did something "wrong" by trying to focus on the little steps in between... So in this case his contact to me.
Maybe would it be better leave the little episodes and just focus on our beutiful relationship?
The point in that we are far away to each other...so I wanted to have a dialogue with him.
Not sure what to do.

4/05/2018 7:09 am  #5

Yeah keep going. I have been visualising conciously for 8 days and today I started the 25 day challenge as well.
I am a guy trying to get back together with my ex girlfriend. It might be different when it is that way around, but not impossible.

Let's just support and motivate each other.

4/05/2018 7:22 am  #6

Hopeful.H
Did you hear anything from him yet?

4/05/2018 7:35 am  #7

Thank you witchtable.
Yes I want to keep going.
But what do you think about my question? Do I screw everything up if I try to manifest an other conversation with him and not jist focus on the end result?

4/05/2018 7:43 am  #8

Miriam. I would go for it. I am no coach, but I would just manifest what I would feel already having.
For me it seems like a good sign that he reached out.

I have been visualising since 8 days and heard nothing yet althought 2 other females that I am not used to hear frmo reaches out to me. I am blocked on my FB for 4 weeks by my ex. But I am not giving up.Many people have success with it and so did you since he contacted you, so THAT should motivate you a lot.
It even motivates me.Β 

4/05/2018 10:24 am  #9

Miriam ye wrote:

Β as I said this is what happened, but if I have to live from the end result I was wandering if I did something "wrong" by trying to focus on the little steps in between... So in this case his contact to me.
Maybe would it be better leave the little episodes and just focus on our beutiful relationship?

of course! We are on this forum to support each other.Β  I agree, simply focus on the end result of having a loving and compatible relationship. What I've noticed is that people do meditations on receiving a text or a call, and that's it. Think about it like this...The universe knows that you want and it will move things around to get that to you. And those situations and events that the universe moves around can include a text, or a call, or them showing up at our front door. You don't really know how and you don't need to know how. The Universe is always finding a way to bring your desire fast to you. So, you don't need to try to manifest each little step. Neville got his specific person by visualizing that he was marrying her and having a happy life with her even before they started anything I think.

You should be proud and grateful of every little step! If it makes you feel better, I still haven't received a text from him yet. But that's ok.Β  I'm much better aligned now than I was before. Also, don't shame yourself if you think you did something "wrong". Forgive yourself. That way you are being kind and loving to yourself and not being so negative and doubtful about yourself. You are doing an amazing job!!! Just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean that it's not happening.

Lack of Evidence DOES NOT EQUAL Evidence of Lack.Β 

4/05/2018 10:27 am  #10

Witchtable wrote:

Hopeful.H
Did you hear anything from him yet?

I have not heard from him yet. But that's okΒ Β Also, be grateful that you are receiving attention from other people besides your sp. This means that you are radiating love and projecting that out externally. It's the "birds before land" theory. Don't be frustrated because it's not your sp. You are doing great! Keep going!Β 

Board footera