Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2018 2:02 pm  #1

Heard from my specific person

I've moved this under success stories as it is technically a success.

So 2 weeks ago I finally heard from my SP again after months. It was nice to hear from him, mainly messaged about how things are and what we're doing. But the next morning I woke up and I'm blocked and I can't figure out why. I've being doing PW and Nevilles telephone technique and living in the end etc. And I don't even obsess about it, I literally let it go and carrying on with my day. Things have being going well and I've been feeling great. I even sometimes feel my SP is close to me. I plan to carry on with what I've been doing but just wanted to know if other ppl have been cut off or blocked on social media after RS and PW and why they do that?

Many Thanks

Last edited by Stone88 (3/30/2018 2:03 pm)

3/31/2018 4:46 am  #2

Re: Heard from my specific person

Maybe what he is feelings for you is too overwhelming for him and he doesn't know how to deal with his emotions right now. Keep doing whatever you are doing and he'll be back. It has happened with many peopleπŸ˜…

4/03/2018 2:45 pm  #3

My SP blocked me after reassuring me that we’re β€œok” lol i thought I was the only one this happens to! It must be them being scared to fully face their feelings i think.
What is the full story with your SP? If you dont mind sharing?

4/03/2018 6:47 pm  #4

Ugh I hate it when they block!! Ive been on block from my person for two months now.in person we are fine but online no.. we are on snapchat but only sent two snaps everywhere elsr im blocked. Keep moving forward thats all we can do. I need to practice my loa again been so out of it latley.

Stone88 wrote:

I've moved this under success stories as it is technically a success.

So 2 weeks ago I finally heard from my SP again after months. It was nice to hear from him, mainly messaged about how things are and what we're doing. But the next morning I woke up and I'm blocked and I can't figure out why. I've being doing PW and Nevilles telephone technique and living in the end etc. And I don't even obsess about it, I literally let it go and carrying on with my day. Things have being going well and I've been feeling great. I even sometimes feel my SP is close to me. I plan to carry on with what I've been doing but just wanted to know if other ppl have been cut off or blocked on social media after RS and PW and why they do that?

Many Thanks

4/09/2018 4:38 am  #5

smalltowngrl18 wrote:

Ugh I hate it when they block!! Ive been on block from my person for two months now.in person we are fine but online no.. we are on snapchat but only sent two snaps everywhere elsr im blocked. Keep moving forward thats all we can do. I need to practice my loa again been so out of it latley.

That’s so weird!
But yeah we just gotta keep focusing on ourselves,as annoying as this whole blocking situation may be :|

Board footera