Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2018 7:44 am  #1

Limiting beliefs

Hi guys ย 
So I have come up with the realisation that I have a limiting belief about contacting my ex. After everything I've read online about what happens after the NC rule and from my own experience last time we broke up where I contacted him first, I think a big part of me thinks I am the one who has to contact my ex in order to reconcile...I don't really know how to fix this belief...

Is it really really possible to manifest him back without ever doing the first contact? Because all these programs online write that after NC you should send a text etc. The reason to why I am so against being the one to contact is because I pretty much begged and pleaded for him not to break up and also because I did it last time we broke up so I would come off as very needy and insecure.ย 

3/28/2018 7:55 am  #2

Re: Limiting beliefs

It is possible.
My ex initiated contact. And I think it is even IMPORTANT to let the other person come to you.
He texted me when he was Ready emotionally to be back in contact.
ย 

She believed she could, so she did.

3/28/2018 7:57 am  #3

happygirl97 wrote:

It is possible.
My ex initiated contact. And I think it is even IMPORTANT to let the other person come to you.
He texted me when he was Ready emotionally to be back in contact.
ย 

I really agree with you. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do in order to manifest it? And how much time did it take for him to contact you?

3/28/2018 8:20 am  #4

You can manifest him back whether you contact him or not. There arenโ€™t really any rules to this. I think itโ€™s important to think about how it would make you feel before doing anything. If it feels good to contact him no matter what type of response you get (or donโ€™t get), then thereโ€™s no problem with it. But if you hope itโ€™ll go a certain way and if it doesnโ€™t itโ€™ll upset you and set you back, then just let him come to you. Which yes, can absolutely happen.

3/28/2018 8:31 am  #5

Woow, while writing this, he deleted 20 songs from his spotify playlist that were all connected to me, and love songs. Don't know what to think about this...

3/28/2018 8:33 am  #6

Well, you give meaning to everything. So either look at it as a good thing or donโ€™t worry about it. For example, maybe he misses you and those songs only made him miss you more.

3/28/2018 8:35 am  #7

fizzy wrote:

Well, you give meaning to everything. So either look at it as a good thing or donโ€™t worry about it. For example, maybe he misses you and those songs only made him miss you more.

I mean, in a way I am actually pleased about this because there had been no reaction from his side at all since the breakup, which is very unlike the way he acted last time.

3/28/2018 8:36 am  #8

Good

Board footera