Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 2:16 pm  #11

Re: Thoughts of loa

Oasiscalm wrote:

Β 
When you think these thoughts the best thing to do is simply just surrender.

Sometimes when we are following LOA we lose sight of what I class as simple common sense. If you have been doing something over and over and you are making no progress - you make a decision (1) keep doing what you are doing the same way (2) change what you are doing (3) give up.

Assess where you are mentally on the subject of what you desire. Do you spend more time observe the lack of it or are you in alignment with recieving it? Do you really believe you can have what you desire? Do you struggle to maintain a steady state of living in the end? Are you efforting too much?

Sit in silence and honestly appraise where you are - then decide what you will do/change/keep doing.

I agree with this, as well.

3/27/2018 2:19 pm  #12

Do you believe you can have what you want?

Are you allowing?

Being happy and confident is not allowing?

Yes u can manifest from any emotional state - I know many people who are in a depressive state and they are successfully manifesting their desires. Likewise I know people who are happy yet are struggling with manifesting specific desires.

I would say you should seperate out self love from the process of manifesting for a short period and get an understanding on the principles and driving forces of manifesting.

I am a big fan of self love and promoting a building of a person's self worth. But I can tell you without a doubt manifesting is simply about "belief" or "self belief". As I said everything else is an avenue to get there.

3/27/2018 2:23 pm  #13

Oasiscalm wrote:

Are you allowing?

Yes u can manifest from any emotional state - I know many people who are in a depressive state and they are successfully manifesting their desires. Likewise I know people who are happy yet are struggling with manifesting specific desires.

I would say you should seperate out self love from the process of manifesting for a short period and get an understanding on the principles and driving forces of manifesting.

I am a big fan of self love and promoting a building of a person's self worth. But I can tell you without a doubt manifesting is simply about "belief" or "self belief". As I said everything else is an avenue to get there.

This I disagree with but thank you for your opinion I feel they to hand in hand I get some of the stuff you are saying but if people are depressed then are they really manifesting their desires? I think self love helps self belief by far but thank you for your opinion

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (3/27/2018 2:24 pm)

3/27/2018 2:30 pm  #14

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Work is working on yourself and self love and being happy

To me this is like going to the gym everyday and only doing legwork and expecting your whole body to be toned and sculpted.

I would assume what Fizzy is talking about is when she talks about "work" is mental focus and discipline. Delibrate manifestation is a mental process - it's requires mental focus and mental discipline.

Working on self love and being happy is going to reap many rewards but manifesting needs you to work on aligning yourself with your desire. That is the work - and there are many ways to do the work - each person has their own preferred way.

How a person decides to live in the end is up to them. But yes your life is in the here and now, so you should be living your live in the now and living it fully in the now. Contrary to popular belief "living in the end" is not walking around all day detaching yourself from your current reality and daydreaming about a future moment.

Living in the end is staking a claim on what is your desired endpoint and knowing that it is yours - simply that it is coming to you in whichever way necessary.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/27/2018 2:32 pm)

3/27/2018 3:17 pm  #15

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Are you allowing?

This I disagree with but thank you for your opinion I feel they to hand in hand I get some of the stuff you are saying but if people are depressed then are they really manifesting their desires? I think self love helps self belief by far but thank you for your opinion

Β 

It's great that you feel good about yourself. Nobody is knocking that, but as you've said yourself it hasn't been enough to manifest your desires. Living in the end doesn't have to be hard work, and it isn't something you have to or even necessarily should dwell on all day long.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/27/2018 3:19 pm  #16

I personally feel you should manifest your desire feeling good and self confident not putting much thought into it . As I said I've done living in the end through out the day but it didn't need to take up my day. I should be able to focus on other goals as well.

3/27/2018 3:20 pm  #17

Like just alittle while ago I thought I already have what I want and felt calm and peaceful as I have through it the day. It shouldn't be more then that .

3/27/2018 3:22 pm  #18

I do want to say I appreciate your feed back and maybe I need to live in the end more but I don't want it to be my soul purpose of happiness. I have a lot going for me. I do visualize everyday and feel the feeling of having it . So I feel that should be enough again I don't want it to over take me . I can definitely have this

3/27/2018 3:27 pm  #19

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I personally feel you should manifest your desire feeling good and self confident not putting much thought into it . As I said I've done living in the end through out the day but it didn't need to take up my day. I should be able to focus on other goals as well.

Β 

That's exactly what I meant, not to dwell on  living in the end all day long. When Neville did it, whatever it was he wanted at the time, he imagined having the end result before he went to sleep at night because when a person is in a sleepy, drowsy state, either before they go sleep or when they have just woken up, is the time when the subconscious mind is at its most receptive to accept suggestions. Doing it for that short time before sleep was enough to achieve his desires and those of the people he taught, as can be seen in his book The Law and the Promise.

3/27/2018 3:37 pm  #20

I would like to add that I have been at some very low points in my life, feeling very depressed, and have manifested some good things, so you don't have to feel good or happy to manifest good things. It's just not true.

Board footera