Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 9:43 am  #1

Thoughts of loa

Hey guys! So question do you guys think that be impartial is a good thing with loa? Like you want what you want but like you just don't want to care as much?  I have been wanting something lately and while I feel relaxed and I'm not perfect I had two rough days last week but other then that flying high for awhile and while the confidence and stuff is irreplaceable and amazing something that is a effect of my self love and stuff and so happy I gained it . The universe hasn't shown me Anything. I know we don't know what's going on in the unseen but I have been getting either neutral things or things that show me the opposite. When I experienced this I did remain calm and told myself that things happen in the unseen I am worthy of my desire and all that still felt great.Now when I see these things I stay calm and relaxed and know the outside isn't always a reflection of what is really happening and things work in the unseen so I may not see it etc. but still part of me is like I mean I've been doing this and while I don't need it it is a desire. While I could have other stuff and be fine it is a desire . Hope this makes sense . So I'm not desperate but in thought it is kinda like what gives? Anyway wonder if that makes sense? I'm really in a good place and happy confident more then I have ever been and while I love that and that in itself is a good thing to gain through this journey I still have a desire a specific desire that I would like to manifest. And being we can use loa (it's always happening regardless) to manifest what we want I just wonder what's going on. I'm doing the hoponono to help release any resistance I may not realize with the subject . Any ideas are helpful!

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (3/27/2018 9:52 am)

3/27/2018 10:06 am  #2

Re: Thoughts of loa

And to add this part may go against what I preach but what if there are just some things I can't manifest no matter how good I am feeling or how relaxed and confident I am? It's a thought I can't help wonder.  I'm not feeling angry or rage or anything but I just wonder that since I have done what would need to be done the only thing left is to do nothing . And see if it happens or not

3/27/2018 1:47 pm  #3

Maybe because you mistake that for one to have the ability to manifest one needs to be happy and feeling good. It's really not so. You can manifest from any emotional state as long as you believe strongly enough in what you desire.

Manifesting is simple - it may not always be easy - but the act of manifesting is simple. "Want. Believe. Allow. Recieve".

Every other process is just a path to get you in alignment with either believing or allowing. Short glimpses of doubt will not block a manifestation but a constant state of doubt will.

Just allow what you desire to come to you. The beauty of life is that when things work out you see how easy magic can happen. This should in turn give you the faith to remain open.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/27/2018 5:24 pm)

3/27/2018 1:50 pm  #4

Are you living in the end of what you desire? The universe isnโ€™t outside of you, you control it. If you are just feeling good and confident, how is that helping you to believe that you have the specific thing that you want? There is nothing you canโ€™t manifest. But you have to do the work to receive specific manifestations. You canโ€™t leave it up to chance, because itโ€™s all up to you.

3/27/2018 1:50 pm  #5

Oasiscalm wrote:

Maybe because you mistake that for one to have the ability to manifest one needs to be happy and feeling good. It's really not so. You can manifest from any emotional state as long as you believe strongly enough in what you desire.

Manifesting is simple - it may not always be easy - but the act of manifesting is simple. "Want. Believe. Allow. Recieve".

Everything other process is just a path to get you in alignment with either believing or allowing. Short glimpses of doubt will not block a manifestation but a constant state of doubt will.

Just allow what you desire to come to you. The beauty of life is that when things work out you see how easy magic can happen. This should in turn give you the faith to remain open.

I don't believe you can manifest what you want feeling desperate and negative . I feel relaxed and in a good place so really there is no reason for it not to be here

3/27/2018 1:54 pm  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

And to add this part may go against what I preach but what if there are just some things I can't manifest no matter how good I am feeling or how relaxed and confident I am? It's a thought I can't help wonder.  I'm not feeling angry or rage or anything but I just wonder that since I have done what would need to be done the only thing left is to do nothing . And see if it happens or not

ย 
When you think these thoughts the best thing to do is simply just surrender.

Sometimes when we are following LOA we lose sight of what I class as simple common sense. If you have been doing something over and over and you are making no progress - you make a decision (1) keep doing what you are doing the same way (2) change what you are doing (3) give up.

Assess where you are mentally on the subject of what you desire. Do you spend more time observe the lack of it or are you in alignment with recieving it? Do you really believe you can have what you desire? Do you struggle to maintain a steady state of living in the end? Are you efforting too much?

Sit in silence and honestly appraise where you are - then decide what you will do/change/keep doing.

3/27/2018 2:00 pm  #7

I feel like there is way too much effort of living in the end here. Yes there is living in the end but part of manifesting is being ok with now. I disagree that you can manifest what you want in any emotion. If we could half the people wouldn't be here because they would have manifested their desires from being desperate and needing.  I feel like anything can happen but as I said above I have done visualizing and there are moments I live as though I have it in the day. I don't feel like it's healthy to do these things all day long as you need to have other focus and goals in your life . I feel with self love it helps with belief as to if we can have what we want. Theirs believing we can have what we want and I don't see why I can't . However I cannot force a situation or anything. Part of manifesting is allowing . So that's why I focused on the inner work. I have reached out and didn't get what I wanted so far so I stepped back was calm and this means to me I have done all I can not reach out reach out working on my inner self . Currently it's just the part of the outside reflecting what I feel I am worthy of. I disagree with the comment that feeling confident and all that does nothing to get your desire it does it has a lot to do with it.

3/27/2018 2:03 pm  #8

fizzy wrote:

Are you living in the end of what you desire? The universe isnโ€™t outside of you, you control it. If you are just feeling good and confident, how is that helping you to believe that you have the specific thing that you want? There is nothing you canโ€™t manifest. But you have to do the work to receive specific manifestations. You canโ€™t leave it up to chance, because itโ€™s all up to you.

This is what I was saying I disagree with .feeling good and confident is a huge foundation you shouldn't rely on your desire to do that for you. Work is working on yourself and self love and being happy

3/27/2018 2:03 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I feel like there is way too much effort of living in the end here. Yes there is living in the end but part of manifesting is being ok with now. I disagree that you can manifest what you want in any emotion. If we could half the people wouldn't be here because they would have manifested their desires from being desperate and needing.  I feel like anything can happen but as I said above I have done visualizing and there are moments I live as though I have it in the day. I don't feel like it's healthy to do these things all day long as you need to have other focus and goals in your life . I feel with self love it helps with belief as to if we can have what we want. Theirs believing we can have what we want and I don't see why I can't . However I cannot force a situation or anything. Part of manifesting is allowing . So that's why I focused on the inner work. I have reached out and didn't get what I wanted so far so I stepped back was calm and this means to me I have done all I can not reach out reach out working on my inner self . Currently it's just the part of the outside reflecting what I feel I am worthy of. I disagree with the comment that feeling confident and all that does nothing to get your desire it does it has a lot to do with it.

Well then I canโ€™t help you. Good luck with everything. Hope you figure it out.

3/27/2018 2:10 pm  #10

Oasiscalm wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

ย 
When you think these thoughts the best thing to do is simply just surrender.

Sometimes when we are following LOA we lose sight of what I class as simple common sense. If you have been doing something over and over and you are making no progress - you make a decision (1) keep doing what you are doing the same way (2) change what you are doing (3) give up.

Assess where you are mentally on the subject of what you desire. Do you spend more time observe the lack of it or are you in alignment with recieving it? Do you really believe you can have what you desire? Do you struggle to maintain a steady state of living in the end? Are you efforting too much?

Sit in silence and honestly appraise where you are - then decide what you will do/change/keep doing.

Thank you I agree here

Board footera