Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2018 10:09 pm  #1

Small text success

The Universe always has your back!

So I texted my SP on Saturday. (For the record- we aren’t doing “no contact”, and I usually let him text me first but this time I chose to text first). And usually he will text back right away- but this time he didn’t. The past few days have been a bit weird- mixed emotions of “stay calm and chill: there’s a reasonable explanation” and thinking up all of these worries of why he didn’t text back- as he has never done this before.

Anyways, this morning I was doing the Placemat Exercise by Abraham Hicks. This is where you write a to do list for the day. You write things for you to do, and things for the universe to do. Just for fun, I decided to write “Have J text me back” on the universes to do list.

All day I tried to just forget about it. After thinking about it again in the evening, I just decided to “**** it!” and just focus on myself. So I’m drifting off to sleep, Im in a good mood and I hear my phone buzz! It’s him! He apologized and said that he thought he had texted back but he just realized he hadn’t!

By this time I had completely forgotten that I wrote it down on my placemat exercise! I was drifting off to sleep again and just remembered! The universe is crazy! I had kind of just moved on and decided to be happy either way.

Btw- it’s 11 pm here and he never texts this late haha. So the universe delivered with one hour to spare!

Last edited by TheSilverLining (3/26/2018 10:10 pm)

Board footera