Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2018 11:37 am  #1

Whats the startingpoint

Hai everybody
I am new on this forum and the last couple of months i have learned a lot about LOA. I love Veronica thats for sure. I also found Agnes, YourYouniverse (beautiful) Abraham Hicks ect.

Anyways, i believe in LOA 100% Only the reason was i attracted all the negative stuff i have tought about during my whole past life. Anyways i should be carefull with what i am saying because i only want to be positive. However...its like an addiction to stay negative...My parents are and i am 48 years old now. I would like to attract an ex back....whom is with a person (yes i created) and my focus is still on them ..(facebook) i even created their matching zodiac signs her looks etc. My relationship is over for about a year now and he is in one for like 6 months.
However..i understand anything is possible....and i am more general now to get started. But i know i have a lot of work to do.   My question is about meditations (  i dont now wich one to do, because of anxiety negativity,unworthy ecxt) because you have to visualize him to...so wich one to pick? Just mindfulness? I cant do them all? and how many times? And what about affirmations?
Everytime i will say "tomorrow i will get started"But i need like discipline...continuity. 
Besides the tird person there is no contact at all. I am still sometimes mad at him (even if i know now it was me pushed out) revision , honnopono, living from the end etc.
I dont know where to begin. Can anyone help me?
many love...

3/23/2018 1:54 pm  #2

Re: Whats the startingpoint

Hello You have to live in the state of having the relationship now. Which means you don’t pay any attention at all to what’s going on with him right now. You just have to imagine and feel that you have the perfect relationship you want with him now. If you do this consistently and don’t worry about what’s going on externally, you’ll manifest the relationship. But if you currently have a lot of anger and negative feelings to him, work on moving past those first so you can live in the state of relationship with ease. Visualization, affirmations, etc are only there to help you to get into the feeling of having it now and it doesn’t matter if you do them or not.

3/23/2018 4:32 pm  #3

Thank u sooooooooo much! I will!

3/24/2018 11:51 am  #4

I am a new person here on the forum. Youve got any idea when is the right moment to visualize? I dont have a problem with visualizing , its more that i get a little resistance of anxiety or doubt etc..And i noticed i am often angry with that person (even when i know its me pushed out)  So when i have these resistance.....what its the best thing to do at that moment?   Meditation to move the negative thinking? the honopono? Revision etc? That is what a have a problem with. .Because there are so many things you can do. But i am being honest here..i am getting in a position of lack.....and then i think never mind..i will start over again tomorrow...etc

Last edited by Lillith (3/24/2018 11:54 am)

Board footera